Hope for the Future

For those who don't know this book will now be updated every Wednesday.
_____________________________________

Despite his best efforts, Izuku found himself at an internet cafe logging into his Mastermind account a little under two weeks after Mt. Lady’s death. The TV in the corner is playing the news and even now won’t stop talking about the murder. There’s even talk about putting a memorial up where she was killed. Every time he hears about it, he feels a weird mixture of pride and nausea, the same feeling he felt every time he considered logging into his account. He knew that he should just let it lie, but recent events had shown how not great he was was at that. Once his brain had latched onto a problem, it wouldn’t rest until it was dead. Literally, in the case of Mt. Lady. He clicked on the little envelope at the top of the screen, seeing a notification for four new messages. He opened the oldest one first, the only one from the original Mt. Lady poster.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING" Bakugo yelled. "I think he well make a great villain" Dabi smirked as Toga squealed with delight at the thought.

"Well see how good he is at being a villain" Shigaraki scratched his neck. "He's not going to be a villain!" Uraraka tried to deny, she didn't want to think that her friend was going to be a villain. Before they could start fighting Helios said, "well we just have to watch and wait if he does". Just like that they watched to see what would happen.

The teachers and detective ,on the hand, were getting worried that Izuku is becoming a villain. "He feels pride for knowing that killed a hero" Aizawa said. "Yes but he also feels sick" Mic pointed out. "He's still has a chance to get out from this" Mic said hopefully. "He's on that small line of black and white" Nezu said as he sipped on his tea. 'Please Young Midoriya, stay strong' All Might doesn't want to think of a world where his successor is evil.

New Message:

From Whyher0es301

Thanks for the plan, I couldn’t have done it without you. Well, I couldn’t have gotten away with it at least. I know your reasons for helping are your own, mine are too, but just know that if you ever need anything, I’ve got your back.

 'He's got people who can cover for him already' Tsukauchi thought. Shigaraki smirked smugly at Uraraka. Uraraka was calmed down by Iida, Tsuyu, and Todoroki.

Well, Izuku thought, that’s nice of him at least. He sat back and took a deep breath. No one had ever thanked him before, well, not including his mom. Goodness knows Kacchan never did. It felt...really good if Izuku was being honest with himself, even if it was coming from a murderer. The thought made Izuku nauseous again. Just how desperate was he for attention if a compliment from a villain was enough to send him over the moon? He really was as pathetic as Kaccan was always saying, wasn’t he? Izuku shook his head in an attempt to yank himself out of a self pity spiral. If he let that get going, he might be there for hours and he really didn’t want to stay logged in on his villain account longer than necessary. (He pointedly ignored the voice in the back of his head that said having a villain account wasn’t supposed to be necessary at all.) It was then that he noticed the thank you note had a postscript.

"If that is all it takes for izu~kun to be with me, then I will say thank you everyday" Toga said cheerfully as Dabi and Shigaraki laughed. Todoroki glared at them then tried to make sure that Uraraka wasn't going commit homicide.

"After all of this, you might want to put that kid in therapy. That type of mindset isn't healthy" Tsukauchi suggested "Don't worry I will make sure that his self-confidence is better after this" Nezu said.

P.S. I hope you don’t mind that I told a few friends about your account. None of them are cops, so don’t worry about any snitches.