Embracing the Role

I'm sorry that this took so long to write, but since it's summer I might be updating more often.( ^ω^ )
______________________________________

It had been six months since Izuku's fateful encounter with All Might. It seemed like a lot longer to Izuku: a lot had changed since he was a bright eyed kid holding onto a dream of becoming a hero. He'd learned a lot about computers and hacking to help with his villain work and was planning on going to a high school that emphasized programming. He still did most of his villain work in internet cafes, but moved around frequently to prevent being tracked. He had also tried picking up as much as he could about money laundering to prevent anyone from tracking his funds. His prices went up with each plan he sent out and he had yet to reach a point where his clients refused to pay.

"Information is very valuable" Nezu said. "It doesn't matter how much money, but how much information." Aizawa was still mad at society, they ruin everything. Mic was trying to comfort him.

All the students were still quiet. This Izuku is so different but at the same time they are so similar. They both have dreams that they are determined to achieve, they're both smart and talented. It's scary that they can see their Izuku in this Izuku.

"If we had some information on All Might's weaknesses then we could've kill him at the USJ" Shigaraki scratched his neck until it started to bleed. Toga giggled in excitement, she couldn't wait to see Izuku in blood. Dabi wondered how far Izuku would go, or will he chicken out?

He had also been cleaning Dagobah beach. It had started as a way to deal with his guilt over becoming a villain. Maybe if he did something good for the community, it would cancel out the harm he'd caused. Izuku was gradually coming to terms with his new life, letting his bitterness at society combine with his pride at a job done well to drown out his regret. He didn't get panic attacks anymore when he opened the news and saw that one of his plans had been carried out. He still got nervous and somewhat nauseous, but even that was getting replaced with satisfaction. It didn't hurt that every message in his inbox fed his ego as villains were constantly thanking him or demanding his services. For the first time in his life, he had people who didn't think he was useless! It was like a drug and Izuku couldn't get enough of it. So far, he'd sold the murder plans for ten heroes and that wasn't even counting the numerous robberies, non-hero assassinations and other crimes that he'd planned.

Everyone was shocked that he was able to all of that. Nezu made a mental note to check Izuku's notebooks when they went back.

"He's getting used to villainy" the detective said. "If someone was to give him hope in the first few months he would've stopped doing this". All Might sighed 'To think this could've never happened if he got the job, if someone cared, if someone said that he mattered.... If I said that Izuku can be a hero.'

"To think Izuku can do this, kero" Tsuyu said. "When we get back I'm going to hug him and tell him that I'm glad to be his friend" Uraraka said. The rest of the Dekusquad agreed. Todoroki will introduce him to his mother. Iida is going to make a list of reasons why Izuku is a great friend. Tsuyu will give him a friendship bracelet since it always made her siblings happy. They want to show him that they care about him.

Dabi smirked, looks like the kid isn't going to hold back. Toga pouted, she really wants to see him in blood. Shigaraki hummed in interest, he would be a great member.

But people were starting to catch on. Conspiracy theorists online were starting to connect the recent uptick in hero deaths and even the police were starting to suspect there might be one person behind it. Villains were starting to come to him with higher profile targets, but were also starting to demand face to face meetings rather than just through a screen.