Temptation

Helios was smirked as the screen showed Izuku. 'This is going to be so much fun!!'

Izuku Midoriya tried to like heroes. He really did. That was difficult, however, when it had only been a month since the number one hero himself had crushed Izuku's dreams like a stale cracker, and then simply watched as Kacchan was attacked. Izuku wondered what would have happened if Death Arms hadn't prevented him from running in at the last minute. Maybe he would have impressed All Might, who would have taken him on, and taught him how to be a hero. Izuku scoffed at his own thoughts. Him, a quirkless loser, impress All Might? Yeah right.

"Wait Deku is quirkless? And he doesn't like heros" Uraraka said. "Yep, heros failed him so many times so of course he would hate them! And don't underestimate him, it would be you greatest downfall" Helios said cheerfully.

"He sounds bitter. Kero" Tsuyu said. "Of he is! Who wouldn't be if they had to deal with the shit he puts up with." Helios said waving his arms like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

As they talked All Might felt that this world isn't that much different then theirs. 'You are very impressive Young Midoriya with your smarts and determination. I am sorry that I didn't notice earlier.'

As it was, All Might had gotten his act together eventually and Kacchan had been alright, if unconscious, when he was retrieved from the sludge villain's body, and Izuku had spent the last month quietly selling off his All Might merchandise and harboring a growing resentment toward hero society. Which is what led him to where he was now, sitting at a sketchy internet cafe, about to tell a random internet acquaintance, who in all probability might be a villain, how to kill a minor hero.

"WHAT" almost everyone said in shock (Bakugo just blew up and Todoroki looked shocked but didn't say anything)

Helios fell out of his seat. "You guys are going to make me deaf!!" Helios whined while holding his ears.

"Well how else would we react when we just heard that our friend is coming up with a plan to kill a hero!" Uraraka yelled. "In this world he is not your friend and you can react more quietly." Helios said.

All of the teachers where watching in shock that one of their best student is turning into a villain. Tsukauchi hoped that he would stop Izuku before it gets out of hand.

He had found the post on one of the more underground hero forums, the kind that often included posts about vigilantes and villains alongside the heroes. Izuku didn't necessarily want to be on it, but he was holding onto a hope that if he just continued doing the things he enjoyed before everything went to shit then he might eventually start feeling a spark of something besides anger. The post itself hadn't been that long, just one question:

Whyher0es301:

Completely hypothetically, how would one go about killing Mt. Lady?

"I don't like where this is going" Ashido said., "None of us do" Kirishima said. "THE DAMN NERD SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE SMART ENOUGH TO REPORT IT." Bakugo yelled.

All Might felt sick. 'So this would have happened if I didn't pick him as a successor.'

A simple post like that shouldn't have changed his life. Izuku should have just ignored it, or maybe told the police, especially after he read through the users old post and discovered that, even if they weren't a villian, they were definitely a villain sympathizer. He should have not given it a second thought and turned to more reputable forums to try and dig himself out of his growing depression.

Instead, he did none of that.

Bakugo exploded in anger. "Hehehe~" Helios laughed at their misery. "Deku" Uraraka said softly. Iida looked sadly at the screen turn looked worried. 'Midoriya was the one who saved me from Stain, what would happen in this world?'