Entrance Exam

Sorry for the long wait, life has been hard but I'm feeling better!
_________________________________

"Are you sure you're ready for this Mind-chan?"

The heroes weren't ready, they don't want to see a student kill someone with their own hands. But, they were more worried about the students, they never seen a corpse. They know that they will have to see it one day because of their career choice, but it's still too early. These kids have already been through so much already.

The students were sitting close together, they don't want to feel alone right now. Even Bakugo and Todoroki were there. They all wanted comfort.

The villains were a whole different story, Shigaraki was interested in who he will kill, Dabi wasn't as interested, and Toga was so excited to finally see Izuku in blood.

Izuku just rolled his eyes, ignoring the lump of guilt, excitement and doubt that had been steadily growing in his gut all day.

"Himiko, you do realize I have killed people before, right?"

"Killing people by hand and sending people to kill are two different things" Dabi said. "Yeah! One is way more fun!" Toga smiled. "Not what I meant but okay"

"I know that , silly, it's just..." she looked at him softly, "It's just you've never taken a life with your own hands. It's different than just making murder plans and letting other people act them out. The blood will be on your hands, no one else's. There's no coming back from this."

"This Toga gets it, can we have her?" Dabi asked Helios. "She seems more logical". "Hey! I'm logical, you just understand it!" Toga pouted.

"I can give her to you but I will be killed soooo" Helios said. "What? Aren't you supposed to be powerful" Shigaraki said. "There are rules I have to follow if I break one of the rules, I die!" Helios said cheerfully. "Such as, I can't have you here forever, you all have to go when this ends"

Izuku took a deep breath and started playing with his favorite knife, "Yeah, I guess you're right. But," Izuku's eyes took on a determined glint, "I think I need to do this. I mean, in the eyes of the law, I'm already a killer, so it's not like it'll save me a prison sentence even if I never do it myself and... well, I think I need to prove to myself that I can, you know? My whole life, I've been told that I can't do anything everyone else can do, I can't be a hero, I can't be a useful member of society. I can't be human. Hell, my own dad left because I was so useless. If I let everyone else do my dirty work forever, then isn't that proving everyone else right? Yeah I'm smart, but when it comes down to the wire, I really am the useless deku that everyone's always told me I am." He looked over at Himiko, crouched beside him on the rooftop while they waited for their prey to pass through the alley below, "I want to... I need to do this. I know that I'm capable of it, I just need to actually, you know, do it. Does that make any sense?"

Aizawa sighed, even as a villain he's still so determined. That's bad news for them since that mean he's going to put his heart in soul into villainy.

The Dekusquad has so many mixed feelings. They want to let him know that he's loved but he killed people and they can't support that. They know this is another Izuku and not theirs, but it doesn't make any easier.

"Not really to me, but I've never been one for big ideals." She got a contemplative look on her face, "I mostly just kill people to see them bleed, which other people think is a dumb reason too, so I think that if it makes sense to you, can it really be wrong? I mean, any more wrong than murder is anyway?"