First Meeting

It had been a week since Giran started following him and Izuku was beginning to get frustrated. The guy was supposedly one of the best brokers in the underground and was obviously good enough to find him, so one week should be more than enough time for him to confirm his suspicions. Izuku knew that he didn’t really look the part of a villain, because what criminal mastermind lets himself be bullied everyday, but come on.

"To be fair, I would've also doubted myself" Ashido said. "Yeah, to think that someone like Izuku would be a villain" Kaminari agreed. "The only reason why I'm believing it right now is because I'm literally watching it happen" Sero looked at the screen. Kirishima wasn't really paying attention to the conversation. He was worried about Bakugo, he hasn't really said anything which is not like him.

It was with these thoughts that Izuku decided to deviate from his normal daily routine, a routine that Giran should be familiar with at this point if he was paying any attention. Hopefully his annoying stalker would come out of the woodwork if given a good enough opportunity. If not, Izuku might just walk right up to the guy and punch him in the face. Actually, he winced as he thought back to his inability to fight against his bullies, probably not.

"Looks like he getting frustrated" Toga giggled. "Well he has been waiting for a week to talk to Giran" Dabi said. 'Shigaraki would've been frustrated if he had to wait a few minutes'

The heroes felt like this is going to get a lot worse. Giran was a famous broker and if Izuku and him teamed upped........ They don't want to think about that.

Izuku wound his way through the city, heading in the opposite direction from Dagobah beach. It was a part of the city that he was only familiar with through maps, meaning that there wouldn’t be anyone there who would recognize him, and it was a medium-better part of town, meaning that, with any luck, there wouldn’t be anyone there who would recognize Giran either. A nice, neutral territory for a first meeting. 

"That's smart" Uraraka said. "To meet up with someone where no one knows you". "Yeah but someone might overhear them, kero" Tsuyu said. "I feel like Izuku has that covered" Todoroki said. "What do you mean?" Iida asked. "Izuku isn't dumb, he probably has everything covered" Todoroki looked at screen intensely "after all if he was dumb he wouldn't be called Mastermind".

The cafe Izuku walked into had good reviews, but he honestly didn’t care about how good their coffee was. What Izuku cared about was that it was busy this time of day, which meant there was enough ambient noise that he and Giran would be able to talk without being overheard, and there was the added bonus that one one would be suspicious over two strangers sharing a table. Izuku walked up to the counter and gave his order. Now all that was left was for his stalker to take the bait. 

"See" Todoroki looked at them. They kept on forgetting that their Izuku and this Izuku are very similar. They don't want to accept it, but it's true.

"Everything he plans always goes smoothly" Nezu sipped on his tea. "That's what scares me" Aizawa sighed. "If very single plan goes without fail then how do we catch him?" Silence "He has to make a mistake one day, right?" Mic asked. Of course, he's human after all, so he has to make a mistake some day.

It didn’t take long at all for Giran to enter the cafe, at least considering how long he’d stubbornly insisted on following Izuku. If he’d taken any longer, Izuku was considering messaging the guy to just come inside. The boy watched the broker wait in line out of the corner of his eye, chuckling when he noticed that Giran had even put out his ever present cigarette. He was halfway through his coffee when Giran slid into the seat across from him.