Face to Face

Mastermind looked back at Izuku from the full length mirror in Giran’s office. He didn’t want to get dressed in his villain outfit at home and potentially risk getting caught by his mom or the neighbors. If everything went well tonight, he would be finding his own base soon enough, but until then, Giran’s office would have to do. 

"I mean, if he gets caught what is he going to say?" Ashido questioned. "He can say he's doing a cosplay" Sero said. "But then they're going to find out that Mastermind has the same 'cosplay'!" Kirishima said. Sero hummed, "well then, I got nothing".

His villain outfit was practical, but still managed to look intimidating. Or at least it would, if Izuku wasn’t so short. The black armored pants were fitted, but flexible, and were paired with a black armored shirt made from the same material, but what tied the outfit together was the jacket. It was a dark green and had a hood he had pulled up, his hair just peeking out from underneath it. There were dozens of pockets that had smoke bombs, grenades, flash bangs, and, of course, his knives. He also had knives strapped to each of his legs and a few hidden in his dark red boots for emergencies. After a few months training with Toga, he was deadly with a knife, if not quite as good as his teacher. The last thing he put on was his mask. It was a solid black and covered his entire face below the nose. It didn’t look like a standard gas mask, looking instead like a simple ski mask, but Giran assured him it would filter out any harmful gas attacks. Looking in the mirror, the effect was stunning. The knives alone would have been intimidating, but the hood partially shaded Izuku’s face so that the only distinguishing feature were his bright green eyes, lit with a deadly sort of fire. He loved it. 

"It looks good!" Toga said really liking all the weapons. What's the point of having weapons when you're not going to use it? The fact he has weapons means that he's going to use them one day. "Hmm, it could be better" Shigaraki said. "If you know so much fashion then why does your outfit have hands?" Dabi then got attacked by Shigaraki.

Giran had arranged a face to face meetup now that Toga said he probably wouldn’t die immediately as soon as he was attacked. The meeting was with a small gang that had territory in eastern tokyo and were wanting to rob a casino. Izuku himself was still considered small time, even if he was becoming more well known, so Giran said this would be a good chance for Mastermind to start showing his face, even if it was behind a mask. 

"He might be a small time villain but I feel like that's going to change" Aizawa said. "Little listener is pretty smart" Mic said. "Not only that, I noticed that whenever Midoriya has a goal, he will do anything to achieve it" Nezu said. "That's what makes young Midoriya a great hero" All might said. "Yes, but in this world that's what going to make him a good villain" the detective sighed.

“Looking pretty snazzy.” Giran was leaning against the doorframe, smoking his ever present cigarette. “I’d say knock ‘em dead, but that’d be bad for business.”

Izuku rolled his eyes, again marveling at how they stood out against his outfit, “Let’s go. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner I can pretend I’m not nervous.”

"He's a good actor then, I can barley tell" Dabi said. "I bet he used it on his mother" Toga  answered. "Yeah, the brat probably didn't want to worry his mother so he had to learn to suck it up and put on a smile" Shigaraki grinned.

Giran chuckled, but grabbed his keys, “You’re such a smart kid, I keep forgetting how new to the game you are. Normally it takes years for small fry like you to get to this point in their careers.”

“Yeah well, normally small fry don’t make a living killing heroes.”

The students flinched. They really don't want to remember how Mount. Lady died. They don't want to know how many people he's going to kill, but they know they have no choice, they're going to know and watch it.