Hiring

Please remember to vote

(At Job Hiring)

Ava-Hi my Ava! I what to school and I want to college for business. I would love to have this job and I right need thing job!

(Call Back And Said Yes)

Ava-I was jumping with excitement! They want my to come in at 11:00 PM for 15 hours. I'm not going to the business my going to this hotel. I had 3 hour to get around and then I had to leave. I get this nice dress on that was red and silky and long with a slipped and then I get my shoes that where Black high heels. I then curled my hair and did my makeup that was a spooky eye with a red lip.

(Skip The Car Ride)

Ava-I was graded bye this guy that take my all the way up the building. I then get out and he arrived.

Ethan-Hi my name is Ethan he said and you most be Ava?

Ava-Yes my Ava. But what am I do thing here?

Ethan-My sorry they didn't tell you?

Ava-No they didn't tell my a thing on what my supposed to be doing.

Ethan-Then come here and I will tell you what you are doing. But first do you have any family here?

Ava-No why do I have to?

Ethan-No we just like to know head of time. I then get right in by Ava ear and said that they heard my to be his lover.

Ava-I was shocked on what I just heard.

Ethan-Don't worry you are the only one that I have do this to.

Ava-I then get up and get on the elevator to leave.

Ethan-I called my guards to get Ava back up here.

Ava-I was at the bottom then this two big guards grandpa my and want up the elevator. They then put my down in front of Ethan.

Ethan-Thanks and said to stay. I then said you when ever leave again. Then I told my grandpa to take her and put her in the room. I want in to the room and had this long chain that I was going to put on her.

Ava-Then said that she will leave.

Ethan-I then put it on her angle so her could not run away but she could go a round the top level of the building if she want to. But I had my grandpa lock it and get my the key.

Please remember to veto