Having The Babies

Please remember to vote

It's been two months and 3 weeks. Today is just a usual day.

Ava-I could not sleep at all last night. I feel I was going to die but I know I was not going to die.

Ethan-Hi Ava! How are you today?

Ava-I don't I feel like my going to die!

Ethan-How about you take a shower and maybe you will feel better!

Ava-Okey know. I did want Ethan said and when I was taking my shower I think my water broke. But I know that usually your water is much more than that so I just set in the shower and waited until my water broke. After a few mines my water broke and then I tell Ethan and he started gets getting my stuff around. I was getting myself up and then changed into some clothes. After that my and Ethan get the car and want to the hospital and on the way we called are Dr. name Wolf.

(Skip the car ride)

Ethan-There was some one at the door to take are car so we would not needed to park are ourselves. I run in to the place and get Ava wheelchair. Then I get her in to the place and we checked in. There as no one right there to they get Ava in a room right away. They said Ava if she needed drugs when she going in to labor?

Ava-Yes I think if my going to have five kids yes I needed they.

Dr. Wolf-Okey then we will get you they in a min. I gave Ava the drugs to help her.

Ethan-I called all are families about want going on and they said that they are come. After that Ava said it was time and that her was going to have the babies. Some I get the Dr. and then want to hold Ava hand.

Dr. Wolf-Okey some after a few mines Ava has a girl, then a boy, then a boy, then a girl, then a boy, then the last one surprised us because we thought that Ava was pregnant with only five but know it ways six? This last baby was a girl!

Ava-After it I was good some I come see my babies. Chelsea, then it was a boy and we name he Toby, net one was Joe, Lilly, Evan, Tori. But the Dr. did not know want baby was the one that we did not know about.

Please remember to vote and please tell my if you want more because if you don't my going to stop writing this book and make a new one