The Dr.

Please remember to vote

Ava-I walk up earlier when Ethan because it take my more time. I was all around know I can eat some food and show some T.V.

Ethan-I walk up to the sound of the T.V turning on. I then get up and get around. I then also get food and started to which the T.V too. I then stayed Ava if we should be going?

Ava-Uuuhhhh. Yes we should be going right know.

Ethan-Okey then I will get all the things that we needed and then get the car. After gets no the car and the stuff that I needed to see the Dr. Ava and my when down stairs and get in to the car.

(Skip the car ride)

Ava-We were that the Dr. office. I when in and checked in and then Ethan come and site by my waiting for the Dr. to call are name.

(The Dr. call are name)

Ava-My and Ethan were taking to the back and they toasted some things and after a while the Dr. that was going to taking with us. He said that we were going to have a ultrasound and make sure that my and the baby are all right.

(Time for the ultrasound)

Ethan-I watched the people put the jelly slime on Ava and then put this stick LeBron on her. I could see the babes?

Dr. Wolf-Yes you have more then one baby as you can see! How long are you?

Ava-Ummm six weeks!

Dr. Wolf-Oh really because you have five Nantes!

Ava-Want?

Ethan-Really I was some happy because I would have more then one kid to love I would have five kids! I would also have a loving wife!

Please remember to vote