Ethan Find The Truth Out

Please remember to veto

Ava-It is a grate morning to be out side.

Ethan-I am going to see Ava.

Ava-I get randy and then walk out the door.

Ethan-Hi Ava!(In a seductive way)

Ava-Hi I guess. Some want do you want.

Ethan-I take you that your my lover know.

Ava-It that you showed my all those books how did you get they?

Ethan-Did I tell you this?

Ava-No.

Ethan-Do you know?

Ava-Know what?

Ethan-We want to school together.

Ava-What so this is way you keep stocking me?

Ethan-I have not stock you ever.

Ava-I look in the books and you were in all my classes. You were in the same college and same classes for that too. I now work for you.

Ethan-We were kids are fathers there friends and we want to be in the same classes. I started to like you so I want to going to the same college has. I know that I want to going into business because my father work in business. I told you that you could work for my in my Business at school and I told your father too.

Ava-I guess I owe you a apology for being mean and avoiding you.

Ethan-It ok I understand that something happen to you.

Ava-Oh right I get in a car accident before college and I could not remember anything from school.

Ethan-Oh are you okey?

Ava-Yes. I was a long time ago.

Ethan-Why did you not inform for school mates or my?

Ava-It could not remember any of you so what was the point of telling people?

Ethan-You had friends that cared about you. You also had my and I love you even though you don't remember I think you did too.

Ava-Right. Can I just going out side and hang out now?

Ethan-No we are going to call all of your friends and tell them.

Ava-What I don't want to do that.

Ethan-I then will have a party to tell everyone want happened to you. I will help you know and tell you who is your friends.

(After help my find out Who are my friends)

Ethan-The party will be tomorrow and because everyone love you they will all be there. So I send all the invitations out. I then get all the food and drinks and fun things to do. I then have to plan out where I was going to have it. I come up with the idea that I get my home form a business owner and I was using it for the party.

Please remember to veto