3 Month  later

Please remember to vote

Ava-My in my 3 month of pregnancy! So I have 6 more months that I will have my babies!

Ethan-Ava was still sleeping so I want to the kitchen and get food for Ava and my.

Ava-Woke up and take a shower because I it not feel well. After that I want in to the kitchen and see that Ethan made my breakfast! Oooh thanks for get my breakfast!

Ethan-It no problem! My just happy that you are okey everyday and that the babies are okey everyday! So want do you want I will make you a plate?!

Ava-Hmmm. Just some of each!

Ethan-Okey then here's your plate. Some today we have to see the dr. For your check up.

Ava-Okey then some I finished eating. Then want to my and Ethan bedroom to change into different clothes. I put on some sweatpants that are black and this becky Long sleeve shirt that was green and then I put on some socks and then Ethan had to help my tennis shoes!

Ethan-I was all around some I help Ava get around! Then we want down the elevator and walk out said to be greeted by a car that was going to take us.

(skip the car ride)

Ava-Ethan dropped my off at the door and I when in to the checking. Then I want and site down to be are turn. After a few mines Ethan come in to the room and site by my. Then a min later that nurse called us in to the room. They said my some questions and then put on the slime joe on my belly and then we see my five Beautiful babies!

Ethan-They look grate! Thanks Dr. Wolf for taking good care of Ava!

Dr. Wolf-It is no problem! I should be the one thanking you for choosing my to be your Dr.

Ava-Mmmhh. We were wondering will you could tell if it was a girls or boys?

Dr. Wolf-Ohh! Yes we can tell right know we could have take you a month a going. Some do you want to know the genders of the babies?

Ava-Mmh. Ethan I don't know I think we should us not know!

Ethan-I think that is grate!

Ava-Umm. We don't want to know the genders. But thinks for asking!

Ava-After that Ethan just chilled out at home and relaxed!

Please remember to vote