6 Month later

Please remember to vote

Ava-My and my Dad made a deal about if I had kids that he would stop drinking. He agreed to it so even month I going see he and it is easy because he live just a couple of blocks away.

Ethan-Hey Ava it is time to going see your Dad and then after we have to going see the Dr.

Ava-Okey then I will get up! Then changed into a dress that was hollow! I then did my hair and my and Ethan want to see my Dad!

(Skip the car ride)

Ava-Ethan parked the car and then we want to the door and knocked. After a few mines my Dad was there!

Ava Dad-Hey my glad that you were here! I my sorry you most be tired of of standing here so come on in!

Ava-My Dad was some happy know and I was some happy for he! Some Dad want have you been up to?

Ava Dad-Oh not much but I have be bending time with my old friends! We play games and taking about the good old days!

Ava-My glad that you are bending time with for friends! I know that I was not here for a while some I could not tell you the good news that my and Ethan are having five babies!

Ava Dad-WANT?! You are that grate! Some do you know if they are girls or boys?

Ethan-Uumm we didn't want to know if they are girls or boys!

Ava Dad-Ooh that is grate! My going to be at the hospital when you are going to have the babies because I don't know if they are girls or boys!

Ava-Are you sure that you want to going to the hospital?

Ava Dad-It's not like my going to get a in trouble or anything.

Ava-Okey then!

Ethan-We should get going to see the Dr.

Ava-Okey then bye Dad!

Ava Dad-Bye you two and I love you!

(Skip the car ride)

Ethan-My and Ava make it to the Dr place! Is probably going to be are let's check up on Ava and the babies! Some I nope her off at the door and she checks in and I come into the room. Hey how are you?

Ava-My good my just some happy that we get to be parents! After that the nurse called us in to the room. They put the gel on me and then we saw the babies!

Dr. Wolf-Your babies are almost fall formed! That is grate for having five babies! That your babies don't have anything wrong with them!

Ava-After that my and Ethan want shopping for some more things that we needed for the babies! Then we want home!

Please remember to vote