Jun 5 The Wedding Day!

Please remember to vote

Ava-I walk up some happy because it was the big day when I get married to Ethan! I could not sleep last night. I was to excited for today!

Ethan-I Heard Ava walk up but I was not even in the same room as her. Some I rolled out of bed. I then take a shower and brushed my teeth. After that I was still tired some I laid back down on my bed.

Ava-I all ready take a shower and eat breakfast and then brushed my teeth! I want to my room to take my stuff to the place so I could get around with my bridesmaids!

(Skip the car ride)

Ava-I then was greeted by all five of my bridesmaids! Hi everyone said said and we quickly get in to the building to get ready!

Ethan-I walk up again and get my suit on at home and then did my hair and then want down stairs to get into a car to leave to the place of the wedding.

Ava-All of my bridesmaids were all around! I still have to do my hair and make up when I first get there! We first did my hair it was a bun that was messy but low with flowers in it. Then we did my makeup that was a light pink lipstick. Then my eyeshadow was a couple different kinds of browns.

 Then my eyeshadow was a couple different kinds of browns

Ethan-I finally made it to the place

Ethan-I finally made it to the place. I was greeted by my men. They take my to the Front of the place where the wedding was going to start. Then they want back by the girls some they could take they out the walkway.

Ava-I was all ready! Some I want to the door were we   were going to walk through. All the girls had a guy take they down the walkway! I was escorted by my father! He then gave me away to Ethan! The preset his word. Then we kissed!

(People cheer and then Ava and Ethan walk in the walkway)

Ethan-We then get in to the cars and then to the place where we were going to have food and dance!

(Skip the car ride)

Ava-We get out and then other people are starting to arrive! We all get are food and eat it! After that we had the dancing! My and Ethan had the first dance. Then it was my and my dad that dance next. At the same time Ethan was dancing with his mom!

(It was Night time already and people started to leave. After that Ava and Ethan left to going home!)

Ethan-We were both some happy that we were together now! Ava can we have sex?!

Ava-Sure!

Ethan-I then grabbed Ava and started to kiss her!

Ava-I grabbed on to he too and started to kiss he!

(Skip the rest of the night)

Please remember to vote