The Next Day

Please remember to veto

Ava-I walk up scared. Ethan forced he self on my. I don't want to see he again.

Ethan-I could sleep and I did want to make it worse. I should of not touched in that way. So I want to look at her but with out going to her room. So I look at the cameras in her room. I know if her know that U was doing this that her would be even better.

Ava-I don't know want to do. Should I get my clothes and leave. Should I work things out with Ethan. But on the other hand does he dessert a another chance?

Ethan-I said to my guards to tell my if her try to leave and don't let her in less I tell you to.

Ava-I want to the bathroom to try to cool off.

Ethan-I know that Ava would not want to come out so I had a guard bring food to her.

Ava-I heard someone out side the door and I get scared the Ethan was out there and was going to come in here.

Ethan-I had Business to go to so I could not stay and take with Ava or anything.

Ava-After my shower I did heard any one out in my bedroom so I want in to it. I find a table with food and some things to drink. I know that Ethan is nice but I still don't trust he right know.

Ethan-I was getting worried about Ava so I called Chloe because I did want to tell one of her close friends want happened.

Chloe-Ethan said that he would pay my to taking with Ava. So I agreed. I want to Ava room and knocked.

Ava-Yes how is it?

Chloe-It is my Chloe.

Ava-You can come in.

Chloe-So how are you?

Ava-What do you think?

Chloe-I know I would not want a men to do that to my but you do like Ethan. You kiss he so want the big deal with having sex with Ethan?

Ava-The big deal is that it would be my first time and I want it to be special. Did he say that? About want was the big deal was about having sex with he?

Chloe-Oh no.

Ava-So he did say that to you or anyone?

Chloe-No. I know he is a nice men! I think he like you some much that he said my to taking with.

Ava-Why did he come and taking with my? It not like he has any other things to do.

Chloe-Yes he does! He has a business thing going on right know.

Ava-I don't buy it.

Chloe-I have a voice message from he telling my this. You want to hear the voice message?

Ava-Yes I guess so.

Chloe-Here. Hi this Ethan I was wounding if you could speak to Ava I can of messed up. I can't because I have a business thing going on right know. Some I tell you so.

Ava-That dose mean anything. He still has not stayed that he was sorry.

Chloe-I will tell he that you will not speak to he entail he say sorry to you.

Ava-No if you tell he is going to get off with a little thing. I want he to figure it out by he self because you can't have other people fix your problems you have to.

Chloe-As you wish I will not tell he about want you said.

Please remember to veto