Author's Note

I was going to add a short final chapter showing life after but I wasn't sure if it was necessary? Comment if you would want me to post somewhat of an epilogue.

Anyways,

I'm not going to lie.

First off, I never thought I would finish this book. I created the sequel with good intentions and a killer blurb but once I got past the first meeting I was like, oh crap, I really have to build a full plot with just a setting to work with. It wasn't until this humbling quarantine that I really found passion in writing the last of this series. I definitely grew as a writer, I'll promise you that.

Second, I like this book way more than the first one. And I know how sequels aren't usually better than the first, but I don't know. I have a warm and fuzzy feeling of satisfaction with how the plot developed and went full-cycle and I'm happy. I hope you are too:) and yes, this is the last of the series.

Thank you to everyone who supported me. I promise if you ever commented or voted, I saw it. I wish I could suggest to the Wattpad developers a feature that allows us to like comments because trust me I caught myself a few times looking for the option to. It was the comments that kept me so motivated to keep going, or they gave me a good direction for how things should move. I truly appreciate each and every one of you who took the time to read my work and support me.

If you liked either books of this series, please follow me! As highly requested, I will be moving on to finish The Mafia's Desire, and I will post something on my profile about it shortly. And then I will post a new thriller/Hollywood combo with a little bit of steamy romance that I'm considering some of my best work, so there is exciting things coming!!

I love and appreciate you all. I hope you stay safe and keep reading. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

—Natalia