🔱🔱ch. 23 Surprise

I think the
perfection of love
is that it's not
perfect.

( click the music again if tae says it.)

Brushing off the sweats in my forehead
as i ride on the man laying down in front of me. He was gripping on my breast tightly massaging the tip with his thumbs.

I tilt my bottoms like im twerking digging his throbbing cock inside me. Multiple moans escaping from his lips as I push and pull my tight walls leaving no spaces between us.

The friction in our bodies smashing together was the only sound you'll ever hear in the four corners of the room and the groals and moans as we shared both ecstacy our bodies made.

He tuck those stubborn hair strands in my ears as he lean me down smashing his lips into mine with urgency and passion. Leaving small bites on my lower lips as he nibbles it and playing our tongues together.

As he do I roamed my fingers in his toned chest rubbing it in circular motion earning tingles and loud moans from him. Crashing my walls still stroking it up and down in his cock. The pace is too much since as i pump my body my breast bounces in each motion i do.

"Fuck, you're so hot babe." Jungkooks lustful eyes looking at me as i manuever my body into his causing multiple curses from his mouth. He grope my breast bouncing proudly as he suck it in full playing my nipple with his tongue inside. 

I keep on shouting his name as my walls are tightening and i can feel myself breaking out.

"Come for me baby!" jungkook urges with his hot voice making it more sexier. Head tilt on the back as i continue to ride inside of him so fast my body is shivering from all the motion as he continues to suck my nipples hards, then i a loud moan escape from my lips as i release everything. My bodys shaking from the pleasure it gets as I wash it all of outside my body.

My bodys weak but Jungkook haven't reach his high. I continue moving on top of him still slowing but he grab my hips with his 2 hands and lead it more faster gripping it as he helps me push and pull his vock inside me. Bouncing as the pace is getting faster and faster again, he also my his body following my rhythm as he kiss my neck leaving purple traces all over it.

He growls as he felt my walls tightening on his again and I could feel he's about to explode. Digging his further inside me soon enough after a few my thrust he exploded inside me as he reach his high. His body trembles as he pour everything inside me raw.

My body was so weak that i slump in his chest putting my face on the crook of his next.