🔱🔱 ch 26. Scared

I think the

perfection of love

is that it's not

perfect.

( i want you to listen to the song. Fuck, i cried just by listening to it. )

As soon as we arrived I pulled a cab and run my way to Jungkooks unit. As soon as I opened the door he was startled at first but when he saw me, we run into each others arms. Clinging on him tight i cried myself on his chest.

"I thought you don't love me anymore." i whispered between sobs.

"Silly, that would never happened." He chuckled lightly and reached my face with his palm and look straight into my face. Looking at his eyes like it's the deepest ocean. I couldn't help but to cling on his black shirt, never letting him go. Fear is clouded in my heart.

" I'm honestly scared

" I'm honestly scared. I thought I'd lose you, and .......and you know i don't want to. I just can't. I'm sorry if I'm stubborn and I've neglected you for the past month. " tears running one by one in my eyes. To tell you honestly, I'm close to breaking down. I never knew how much Jungkooks effect in my life until earlier when I thought everything's falling apart. I was such in a mess inside but was too afraid to show it to the people around me but when it comes to him, I can just easily show how I feel.

A smile crept in his eyes as he kiss me in the forehead.