🔱🔱 Ch 30 . You

♠️

The day when the flower blooms,
Just remember this one,
My heart is going towards
you.

♠️

Crying myself in the dark, i can feel my eyes starts to close. It's like life is sucking out of me that even though I'm eager to fight against it,
I couldn't do anything.

Gripping on the hem of my dress as i pray for guidance, seeking for mercy, asking for help, pleading for dear life to help me and my baby overcome this obstacle because i firmly believe that any obstacles are breakable as long as you believe in. Tears falling non stop on my face as liquid still streams down my body.

I know for sure whether i deny it or not, it's my blood and as time passes by, im starting to lose it. My body is numbed from the cold steel floor im sitting, trying to shout for help over and over again but it seems like no one else is listening.

Do you sometimes feel like you've been carrying so much pain that you barely can handle it so you ask for help but no matter what you do no one cares or give a fuck and everything seems falling apart right in front of your eyes but you can't do anything coz your too weak and helpless to do so?

That's exactly what i feel right now. All i ever wanted is the safety of my baby and as much as i don't want to give up my body seems to surrender on its own as my voice is getting lower and lower i barely manage to utter any words and my eyelids are starting to close no matter how i try to keep up its never working.

Coz deep inside, whatever that thing i dont wanna think of, is becaming a reality that i couldn't swallow.

It took long excruciating time before the elevators door swung open, i covered my face from the light coming from outside. People rush to tend me, i could see shock and terror on their faces but i barely manage to observe more because my mind is getting hazy, my body is starting to give up like i dont have anymore strength to carry on, my breathing is so fast i can't even breathe properly and before they could even lift me up, i already loss consciousness.

 People rush to tend me, i could see shock and terror on their faces but i barely manage to observe more because my mind is getting hazy, my body is starting to give up like i dont have anymore strength to carry on, my breathing is so fast i can't...

"This is so magical." a wide smile crept on my face as i walk slowly. The sand that brushes my feet makes me greatful for such wonderful time and place im in. Slowly, i approach the clear waters of the sea,my hair sways as the air blows gently and the waves that flows peacefully in the summer air.

I couldn't help but hum my favorite song as i walk over . I've always been a sucker for spring and summer seasons because i love the beach. There's nothing more relaxing than soaking your body on a fresh water while the sun shines above it. Lost in my thoughts, i saw a little boy approaching from the distance.