🔱🔱 Ch. 24 The Space Between Us

Who are you? 

'Cause something has changed, 

you're not the same,

I hate it

January 10, 2020

" Don't call me when your just going to nag Jungkook. I'm also fucking tired and i need to rest." i snap as Jungkook was mad at me not having time for him again. It's been 3 months that we've been distant for each other. BTS has been on another World tour while BLACKPINK is busy with the comeback preparation and the Asian Tour.

It was hell.

We were both miserable.

Time was our main concern and the distance is what keeps us apart.

Love was there for sure.

But was love enough?

"Bullshit! I've been trying to call you Chaeyoung! I'm sick and tired of waiting for something that doesn't even wanna take time for me!" he hissed loudly. It's 1 pm in California and I'm currently in Malaysia which is 1 am. He uses my Korean name, and if he does, it means he is truly mad and won't stop until this issue is resolve.

"What the fuck are you talking about Jungkook?! Do you know i haven't slept for 2 days in a row? I couldn't even eat properly coz we were so busy running back in forth from Korea to Malaysia for our Concert. You of all people should know and understand!" im so mad. Can't he understand how i feel? Yesterday me and my members had to do some recordings and since im the main vocalist i have greater responsibility for the demos we do. We had to stay awake until another song was finish then head straight to Malaysia for our concert tomorrow. We just arrived this morning but had to do some practice for tomorrow's performance. We are so exhausted that the only thing i wanna do right know is sleep. But how can I when this man keeps on fucking screaming on my lack of time when I've been trying. I'm fucking trying but my body is weak and i also need some rest. Can't he understand?!

" I understand but can you at least take time for me? I've been calling and texting you for the past week but I haven't gotten anything besides you saying your eating or you'll sleep blah blah blah." he snaps.

Rolling my eyes as i slump my frail body on the bed i heave a sigh." This isn't going anywhere. I told you several times how busy i am Jungkook. All i want is your understanding but since you aren't fucking listening then let's talk next time."

"That! That's what you're good at. Ending the conversation abruptly without even solving our issues. Go sleep tight and don't call me for now coz im so damn pissed Chaeyoung." he shouted and turned the phone off.

I tossed the phone roughly on the floor as a tear slowly streams down my face. I hated this situation but it's getting worse by the day.

I remove all my clothes off leaving my underwear and covered myself with the mattress and fall asleep.

I'm too fucking tired to even think about anything.