🔱🔱 Ch. 33 Forever

♠️

I promise I'm gonna love you 'til my dying day
Wake up, your face in my chest
Your favorite hiding place

♠️

Watching as the bonfires dances gracefully in the summer air, while laying face down on our tent, together, we shared another adventure after spending most of the time hiking, going from beaches to another exploring Australia. We even tried scuba diving and sky diving.

We've extended our vacation for a year and today is our 10th month. Today's Jungkooks birthday and he specifically requested to go to the mountain top and stay in the tent. He's been dreaming to experience it again like what Bangtang did in before.

I shivered from the cold breeze when his arms wrap around me as he forms circles with his thumb on my back. Gently he trail kisses on my shoulders and neck as we continue watching the view from the mountain top. It's mesmerizing. Being in a place field with trees and overlooking buildings and houses lights below. The evening fresh air and the chirping birds are the only sounds you could hear. It was beyond lovely.

As soon as my phone beeps alerting me it's time, i slowly sat up pulling Jungkook to sat up as well. Wrapping my hands on his neck as i gave him my best smile. "Happy birthday love." and kissed him passionately.

He returned my kisses back with so much love as he snake his arms around my waist

He returned my kisses back with so much love as he snake his arms around my waist. I can see sparkles in his eyes as he nibble on my lower lips. The sweetest lips i have tasted in my entire life. Getting lost in his touch again, i hold his check and grip on his shirt pulling him closer until no space left.

Pulling each other out to breathe, panting heavily with a smile on our faces, it didn't take long before we interlock our mouths again, touching each others body. Inspite the cold air, it seems like our is bodies are too warm to even notice it anymore.

Tracing his hands on my shoulders to my hips down to my thighs, Jungkook slowly trails kisses on face to my neck earning a moan from me. Slowly tugging the straps of my of my bra after removing my shirt off, he cup my breast and massage it softly before lowering his head capturing the bud in between.

Sipping it like a baby, he continue to explore each buds leaving me breathless as I gasp for air. We're both still sitting as i tilt my head up lingering each sensation i feel every touch his lips do in my body. Those deadly lips gently kisses in between my breast and he slowly lowered down reaching my navel. He push me slowly so i could lay flat on the ground as he showered me kisses down my thighs.

Removing both my sweatpants and lingerie, he tossed in on the side. Palms rubbing each sides of my thighs as he continue to nibble every nook and cranny of my body. Gently, his fingers brush my folds, wet and so much ready for him.

Moaning hard as he continues to massage it until i felt his tongue gently rubs it in as he slides two fingers deep inside causing me to whimper loud. Closing my eyes tight while my fingers brush his hair and push it even more.

Arching my back as he thrust his fingers more while those sinful tongue plays with my clit sexily. Trembling from each actions, i grip on his shoulders as my toes curls from reaching my peak. Slurping each drop, Jungkook sat up as he uses his thumb to brush some that are on the side of his mouth. Enjoying from the sight in front of him as my body still trembles from what he did, he hovered on my top as he slid home.

Pressing inside me deep, he close his eyes as he bites his lower lips, the place we where in is filled with the deep sound of both our sighs and moans intermingled as he lowers himself deep pushing and pulling it at the same time. My hands knotted on his hair as he lowers down and crash my lips with again another sloppy and long kiss. Interlacing both our tongues as we dance in each others rhythm first, nice and slow but as time passes by the pace are getting rougher and faster.

 Interlacing both our tongues as we dance in each others rhythm first, nice and slow but as time passes by the pace are getting rougher and faster

My body shuddered and quaked as he shakes his body above me leaving me again breathless as he continues to pump and pump. Sweats are rolling down his forehead, i brush it off gently memorizing the details of his face as we both look at each other while making love.

Both yelling each others names, groans and more moans as he push more deeper shocking all my system. He remove his shaft out as he grabs my body pulling me face down and grabbing my hips up so he could push it again inside me from my behind.

Cupping both my breast as he pump behing me deep, my body trembles again from the deep sensation on each thrust he makes. He looks at my pink folds as his shaft continues to push and pull inside, each movement brings erotic delight. He was almost there as he could feel him almost exploding, my walls are tightening around him as well. He pull me head up and turned it a little as he assaulted my lips again with hungry kisses, looping his hands on my hips as he ends it with another strong thrust before he release everything inside me.

Shaking my hips a little making those tingling sensation as he shivers from each release.

Both exhausted, we slump on the floor as he slides his arms for me to rest on it. Wrapping my arms around his face, i lean on his broad shoulders. Both with a contented smile on the face, he uses his pinky finger to turn my chin up and gave me a peck on the lips. "I love you."

I smiled back. "I love you too."

"