🔱🔱 Ch. 37 LAST CHAPTER

"Lights will guide you
home,
and ignite your bones
I will try to
FIX YOU."

The beach was calm but my heart was in storm. Tears streaming down my face as i walk further down while the breeze sways my hair slowly.

Love

I'm sorry.

That's the last message i recieved from the man I've grown to love and would probably be for the rest of my life. But it seems like it's all swept away slowly without me noticing.

Embracing myself while looking at the sky, it was suppose to be magic. Everything about the place is perfect but everything about me isn't.

I'll be spending the night alone for the first time after a long time and i'd probably have to get use to it.

______

"Good morning Ms. Park. I would like to remind the reservation Mr. Jeon requested in the Villa at 11:30 am." the receptionist said as I answered the telephone. I rubbed my eyes lazily trying to get up.

"Uhm..I don't think we could make it. I'll just cancel it if it's possible. Mr. Jeon isnt here anyways."

"Ow, I'm sorry ma'am but it's all paid and set. Mr. Jeon specifically have it prepared for both of you. " she said and i could sense worriedness in her voice since i personally know that Jungkook reserved a date lunch for us on their whole famous beach villa and it's such a watse to cancel it. It was suppose to be just for us but sadly, Jungkooks still not around and it's already day 3. I never answered his call and if he really wants to go here with me he should have been here since yesterday as what he promised but theres not even a shadow of him.

Heaving a sigh as i massage my temple, "But Mr. Jeon isn't here and its useless to eat there alone. " i murmured.

"I do understand ma'am but it would be a waste if you wont come since we can't refund it anymore." i was about to refuse thinking money isn't a problem when a knock on the door startled me. "Just give me a sec." i said and rush immediately to open the door thinking it might be Jungkook but got disappointed in the end when another staff with a box in hand was there waiting.

"Good Morning. I'm Marie Palms staff. This is Mr. Jeons order. He specifically ask to give this before your date. " she gave me a wide sweet smile as she handed me the box.