🔱 EPILOGUE 🔱

♠️

"I put my heart into your hands,
Here's my soul to keep.
-And you bless me with the best gift
That I've never known.
YOU GIVE ME PURPOSE. "

♠️

"Oh no, Don't cry love." Jungkook chuckled removing my hands whose covering my eyes.

"You don't understand Jungkook!" i snap trying to calm myself but still couldn't help bawling out. One thing i hate the most is that instead of consoling me, he ends but laughing as he looks at how sensitive I am of what is happening.

"Love, we won't be able to get outside unless you control your emotions. So please." Jungkook pleads as he leans and brush off the tears whose still stubborn enough to fall down endlessly.

As gentle as possible, he cups my face as he continues to wipe everything off. With a soft chuckle, he pat and rubs my shoulders and hums softly just so i could calm down.

My heart is really heavy right now and i couldn't control my emotions. Maybe this is just normal. Of course it is so i continue to cry myself out in spite Jungkooks constant reminder that I have to calm down since it's bad for me.

He's still busy consoling me when someone tsked on the back, nodding his head in amusement while his hands are crossed on his chest. Brows furrowed, he scoffed, "Told you dad, we should have not let mom come with us."

Turning to face my brat who's comfortably sitting at the back of the car like a the king himself, a carbon copy of his dad if i may say is looking at me comically. "Cloud!" i groaned. "Aren't you happy I'm here?"

"Of course i do mom, but it's just my first day of school not my wedding." rolling his eyes and said like its the natural thing in the world. I turned to look at his dad who's trying not to laugh while putting his hands up like he didn't teach him about it.

I swear, if he isn't 5 years old, i would thought that Joensan " cloud" Jeon was a middle age man. He's too smart for his age. We named him after his older brother who's already in heaven and since me and Jungkook like clouds the most, we nicknamed him as "CLOUD".