•e l e v e n•

•c h a p t e r-e l e v e n•

"Look, we've been going at this for days. I'm extremely tired, and sore!"

"Oh, come on. I've been gentle, as I promised."

"Gentle? I can barely walk." I scowl, lifting myself off of my knees to dust off my pants. "You're despicable." I scoff.

Hades stands up straight, rolling his eyes. "You've been wanting it—badly, might I say—and when I give in, you want to complain and call me despicable?" He raises an eyebrow, his arms folding across his chest.

"Ugh!" I throw my hands up, exasperated. "This is harder than I expected. I've been practicing nonstop in controlling my powers and I'm still not good enough! Screw this demi-goddess crap. I give up!" I march out of the training room, sweat dripping down my face.

"Hey, hey.." Footsteps quicken behind me as Hades chases after me, grabbing my arm in a soft grip.

I huff, turning around to look up at him.

He grasps both my hands in his, bringing them up to his mouth to kiss them softly. "You're doing your best. You wouldn't have been given this ability if you couldn't handle it. And I know you can handle anything."

Oh, Hades. Ever the gentleman with the right words.

I sigh, smiling up at him as I stare into his icy blue eyes. "Thank you. What would I do without you?"

He shrugs, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Live a long boring, lonely, suffocating, distorted-"

I roll my eyes.

"..life." He finishes off, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

I smirk, "Yeah, sure definitely. I wouldn't have found a sexy hunk to ride every night at all."

His smile drops as he glares at me. "I'm the only sexy hunk you'll ride every night." He pouts, his eyes darkening.

Stifling a laugh, I pat his cheek mockingly. "Why, yes of course my love."

His eyes turn into slits, waves of emotions running through his darkened eyes. "Don't mock me." He warns, pushing me against the wall behind us.

My laugh disappears, and I bite my lip playfully. "Or what?" I whisper, my eyes dropping down to his lips.

He smiles an open mouthed smile, his sharpened teeth exposed slightly. "You don't want to find out, baby."

"Nope, maybe she doesn't but I certainly do."

We both turn our heads simultaneously to the voice to our left, our eyes falling on Felix.

He raises his eyebrows at us, his eyes shining with mirth. "Hey, no continue. It was just getting good."

Hades shakes his head at him, rolling his eyes. "What do you need, Felix?"

Felix walks closer to us, shrugging. "I was just wondering how close our Queen was getting to controlling her powers."

Hades glances at me, then over to Felix. They have weird eye communication for a moment or two before Hades pulls away from me.

"Samira, why don't you get ready for the day my love? I know the villagers are excited to see you today."

I glance between them, my mouth slowly dropping open. "Is this your thing now? Again?" I pull away from him completely, placing my hands on my hips. "Whatever is going on, you will tell me later. You're so damn lucky I promised my people these activities or I'd so beat your ass right now."

Feliz wolf whistles, "Damn, she told you!"

"Beat my ass?" Hades smirks, stepping close to me once more. "I'd have you tapped out within two seconds."

I smile sweetly, brushing off imaginary dust from his shirt. "But I've learned all your tricks sweetheart, and you haven't even begun to learn mine. Change those two seconds into one, and I promise you I'll show you them."

Hades growls lightly deep in his chest, his pupils dilating. "Meet me in twenty at my office." He strains out to Felix before gripping me by my legs and lifting me.

I giggle breathily, glimpsing at Felix's perplexed expression.

Shrugging at him, I watch as he shrugs back before disappearing mid-air.

"That's enough teasing for today," Hades mumbles before pressing his lips to mine in a rough embrace.

I absorb it immediately, my hands weaving through his thick strands.

He pushes me onto the desk in our room, his fingers taking ahold of my sports bra and ripping it apart.

I gasp, watching it fall down to the floor as deja-vu hits me. "Hades!" I groan, "..another one?! I loved that one!"

He shushes my complaint as his mouth takes over, his tongue swirling around my nipple. I moan lightly, before gasping as he bites down.

"No teasing," I whine, "Just take me."

His nearly black eyes travel up to mine as he leans closer, my back slowly pressing against the desk. His arms go under my legs as he grasps my hips, yanking me closer to the end of the desk. "But you got to tease me. That's not fair at all, is it?" He questions innocently before sliding my pants down my legs, my panties along with it.

I groan, reaching for his waistband. He moves quickly, grabbing both my wrists with one hand. I wiggle against him as he pins them above my head.

"Tsk," he shakes his head in mock disproval. "Now that wasn't very ladylike."

"Hades," I whine again, lifting my hips to get some friction. "I want you, now."

He laughs gently, "So impatient."

His lips lock onto mine once again, this time more passionate and deep. I moan into the kiss, biting his lip as he pulls away.

"I love you," he whispers sincerely, a teasing spark in his eye.

"Then make love to me." I lean in closer to him, pressing my lips to his gingerly.

~~~

"Sammy...I've heard some news from Ares," Aly grabs my arm, pulling me to the side.

I set down the wicker basket full of picked apples.

"What's up?"

She glances around, her hands fidgety. "Don't freak out. Okay?"

I grab her hands, my eyebrows furrowed in concern. "Hey, is everything okay? What happened?"

"Samira...Persephone is back."