One

~Mckinlee's POV~

Finally after months of hard work my graduation day was finally here! I get out of bed and go towards my bathroom with some comfy clothes to wear for now. I turn the shower on and wait for it warm up, I turn on my summer playlist then get in the shower. About 20 minutes later I get out of the shower. I put my sweats and tank top on while my hair is wrapped in a towel. I grab my phone and head downstairs to eat something. My family is all sitting at the table eating breakfast. I make myself a plate of eggs, bacon and toast. I grab a cup of coffee and sit at the table with my family.

I am the oldest child of my family, I'm 18 almost 19. I have a younger sister named Harley, she is 16 years old and now going into her junior year. I have a younger brother named Duston, he is 14 years old and going into his freshman year. Yes my parents spelt his name weird but oh well.

We all had little conversations during breakfast, I was finished eating and bring my dishes to the sink when my sister started to make one of her tiktoks. My brother joined in while they did some dance. My sister's goal is to become a huge influencer, I'm going to study business management at UCLA, fame isn't really my thing. We live in Huntington Beach in California, so it isn't far from home so I can still see my siblings grow up. Once they finish I run upstairs to my bathroom.

I take my hair out the towel then hang it up. I began to brush my hair and blow dry it. After a while it was dry. I plugged in my wand to curl my hair. My sister come in the bathroom while I wait.

"Hey kin, how much longer are you going to be? I need to start getting ready," said Harley.

"Not much longer, just have to curl my hair," I say, then she screams. "What is your problem?"

"Someone from the Hype House saw my Tiktok of Duston and I. They also commented, they said that you didn't look amused," Harley said. I said cool then started my hair so I could go back in my room.

~20 Minutes Later~

I finally finished my hair, I cleaned up my mess then went in my room. I sat on my bed and plugged in my phone. Then I went on Snapchat and answered some friends and sent my streaks. I connected my phone to my speaker and shuffled my hype playlist. I left it plugged in then went to my vanity. I went with a simple make up look. A little lipgloss, some highlight, and mascara. By the time I was finished it was 12:30, I have to be at my school by 1:30. So I get into my dress and heals. I do little touch ups to my hair and make up real quick. I grab my cap and gown, then my keys, wallet and phone say my good bye then drive to the school. I get there with about 15 minutes to spare. I go and meet up with my two best friends, Tatum and Griffin. Yes the Griffin Johnson from tiktok and sway LA. We talk and take some pictures before it was time to graduate.

~Ceremony~

"We are all here to say good bye to our senior class of 2020! We are all proud of all the things you have done and can't wait to see what else you guys do!" Says our principal.  A few speeches later it was time for us to get out diplomas. A few names were called before me then it was my turn "Mckinlee Austin." I walk to the stage and grab my diploma then walk back to my seat. What feels like a life time later, it was finally over. We take pictures and what not. Then head home.

We have a small family dinner where ever I want because all of my family couldn't make it out to California. I just wanted some take out so we got some of my favorites, Chick-fil-a and in-n-out. We all sit at the dinner table in comfortable clothes laughing and eating and having a great time. We all hang out a little longer then we all go to our rooms. Harley and Duston come in my room to hang out.

"Kin you should really get tiktok, you would be so good at it." Harley says.
Duston then chimes in and says "Hell yeah Kins do it!" I kept saying no but I finally gave in. We set up my account, Harley and Duston taught me one of the dances then we did it. I posted it then closed the app. We all hung out for another 20 minutes then they went to their room.

~Next Day~

I wake up to Harley jumping on my bed. She was so close to hurting me. "What do you want Harley," I groan trying to find my phone. I finally find I and it reads 7:15am.

"Can we have a girls day at the mall?" Says Harley. I nod my head yes and she leaves. I try to go back to bed but Tatum and Griffin FaceTime me.

Call Conversation

T: Hey Miss Mckinlee!
M: hi, why is everyone so bright and cheerful at 7am?
G: Um because we all can be. Anyway all the sway guys are throwing me a graduation party tonight, Tatum is coming. Are you?
T: pleaseeeee Kins
M: yeah, it shouldn't be an issue with my parents. Can I spend the night there though. I don't feel like driving home late.
G: yeah, you both can!
M:Perfect! Send all the details in the group chat! Bye!

End of call

I get up and just put on a floral pink skirt with a cropped white tank top. Just put some mascara on my glasses because I didn't feel like putting my contacts in. I put on my white air forces. I grab my keys, wallet, and phone. I head downstairs say my good mornings then get in the car with Harley.

~about an hour later~

Harley had to be difficult and make me drive to LA to go to the mall. We stop at Starbucks first so we can get some coffee and food. Then we start to walk around the mall. We went in and out of the stores. Then we got to zumiez then went in. I bought a hoodie, then a new skateboard and some new necklaces. After I paid we left. I wasn't paying attention when leaving the store and that's when I bumped into a tall guy around my age. I ended up dropping my wallet. He bent down and help me pick it all up. I said thanks then left. He had two other guys with him. I thought nothing about it. I turn to my side to see that Harley was talk to them. I walk back to the store and grab her and say "Harley let's go, I have a party to get ready for."

She then replies "Mckinlee do you not realize who these guys are?" I shake my head no and continue to walk. The guys giggle and wave bye to Harley. "They were guys from the hype house. They were asking me about you."

"Harley I know nothing about the hype house, but I'm glad they enjoy their fame. I could never see myself with someone like them so their is no reason of them asking about me." I said. She rolled her eyes. We finally reached the car and started our drive home. We stopped at Chick-Fil-A to grab some food then went home and relaxed for a little bit before I had to get ready for Griffin's party.

___________________________________

Well this was a pretty eventful first chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it!! So for most of the chapters will have Mckinlee's outfit as the image for the chapter!

Mckinlee's nicknames are kin, kinz or Austin which is her last name.
Tatum's nickname is T
Griffin's nickname is Grif

If you all have any suggestions or anything please be sure to say something! The party will be the next chapter! From here on out it will always be in Mckinlee's POV, so I'm gonna say who's POV it is in the beginning of the chapter, but I will say who's POV it is if it changes!