Seventeen

I woke up at 6:30 to a text from Ryland

Ry<3
Good morning Mckinlee, I was thinking.
Only if you would be down ofc, we start from the beginning. We have a fresh start with a new first date. Ik it's really late. I'm sorry but I don't sleep anymore. I love you Mckinlee Austin❤️

I almost cried reading it. I went to my nightstand opened the draw, I pulled the ring box out and looked at it for a minute. I take the ring out and hold it there looking at it. I went to put it on, then I got a Snapchat from Jaden. Fuck. These boys do know how to have a girl falling. I still love Ryland but maybe it wasn't the time for us or he isn't the one. I put the ring in the box and put it back in the draw.

I went to my phone and decided to text Ryland back.

Mckinlee Austin
Hey Ry,  I would love to do that. I still need time to figure myself out. You need to focus on yourself as well. I love you too, I miss you. Hopefully soon we can figure all this shit out. I don't want you to not sleep. You need to eat, sleep, and leave the room. We will talk soon. Good bye Ryland Storms❤️

I then opened Snapchat and answered Jaden. I turned my tv on and put on one tree hill. Then someone was at my door. "Hey, got room for one more." Jaden said opening my door. I nod and he comes over and sits next to me. We sit there in silence. After a little it's 7am.

"I have to get ready for our run. So should you." I said. He nodded then left. I got ready by the time I was done Jaden and I met each other downstairs for our run. When I got down there all the guys were there too. "Wow, I'm surprised you're all awake. We actually doing thing." I said.

"Yes, now lets go before we change our mind." Bryce said. We then went on our run.

~two hours later~

We got back to the house. All the guys and I went down to the gym and we were doing abs and some arm workouts. I then got a text from nick, he was here and needed me to open the door. I run up stairs and open the door. "Hey cuzzo." I said to Nick when opening the door.

"Hey, working out?" He asked coming inside.

"Yeah, I got all the guys to join me." I said while he followed me going downstairs to the gym. "Anyway what are you up to?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just checking in. I miss my cousin." He responded.

"Awe, after this we can hang out." I said. "Okay guys work out over. I'm proud of you guys for actually doing it." I say then they all stop. They say there hellos to Nick. We all go upstairs to the kitchen, they all hang out and eat something I grab an apple and a water then run up to my room so I can shower.

~an hour later~

I put on a pair of shorts and blue friends shirts. Then I put my white yeezys. I then head downstairs to all the guys. They are all in the kitchen still eating food. "Damn still eating?" I said laughing into the room.

"Yes, want some?" Jaden asked.

"It's your favorite!" Nick said, I gave him a confused look. "Waffles." He then said.

"Oh hell yeah," I ran over to the table and made myself a plate. I was sitting next to Nick and Jaden. At one point Jaden put his hand on my thigh. I jumped a little.