Twenty Six

~a year later~

I just landed in LA, this year has been very crazy. Ryland came and visited me every month for a couple days. Each month I was pretty much at a new place. Riley and Victoria are still living at my place. We have FaceTimes like every day I was gone. They are like my sisters. I've tried to talk to my family as much as possible but they've been busy doing their own thing. I grabbed my carry on and got off the jet. Walked to my limo and waited for my bags to be put in the trunk. The driver gets in the car and drives me back to my place.

~an hour later~

I made it back to my place and a young guy comes out to help me with my bags. I get out with my purse and take a few of my bags and go inside to the elevator. There were a ton of paparazzi outside taking pictures of me and asking me questions. I finally made it to my floor and went to my door and unlocked it and went in. Nobody was home. Riley and Victoria are both at work. They both work at the agency now where I'm signed to. They are basically both my assistants. I take all my bags to my room and leave them there for now. I grab my purse and my car keys and went to my car. I get in my car and drove to the hype house.

Finally after like 25 minutes I arrived. I go to the gate and thankfully Kouvr was outside she let me in. "Oh my god I've missed you so much!" She said giving me the biggest hug.

"I missed you too Kouvr!" I said hugging her back.

"I have an idea, let's surprise everyone. I will sneak you in my room and have everyone wait in the living room with eyes closed. Then boom you come out and surprise." She says.

"Sounds good to me. Alex can vlog all of it too." I said.

"Perfect because he is in our room right now. Does Ryland know your home?" She responded.

"Has no idea. This is perfect." I said. She nodded. I snuck into Alex and Kouvr's room without anyone catching me. Alex and Kouvr gathered everyone in the living room while I waited. I waited for them to say the code word so I could come out.

"Okay, now that everyone has their eyes closed. Kouvr and I and a surprise for all of you. I bet you are all going to enjoy it." While Alex was talking I walked out and stood in front of the group of people with there eyes closed. They had a blindfold on Ryland. "Okay so some of you have blindfolds and some don't, who ever doesn't have one on open your eyes," everyone but Ryland opened their eyes and their jaws dropped. I walked over to Ryland and took his blindfold off. He opened his eyes and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close and tight. He started to cry. I wiped his tears away and then said hi to everyone else. We all hung out together for a little bit then I went into Ryland's room with him.

"You surprised?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes I was baby girl." He said laying me on the bed then kissing me. We hooked up for a little while then we laid in bed watching movies. After a few hours I got up and showered. Ryland then came in the shower to join me.

~a few hours later~

I was getting ready to leave when Ryland stopped me. "I'm taking you out on a date tomorrow." He said then kissed my forehead.

"Sounds good. I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby."

~next morning~

I wake up to the smell of breakfast. I run downstairs and see Riley and Victoria cooking. I didn't see them last night when I got home. I run over to them and give them a big hug. "I missed you girls so much!!" I said.

"You have no idea how much we missed you," they both said hugging back.

"How has everything been," I asked them while grabbing a water from the fridge.