Nine

Tatum and decided to go get some brunch, then go to the mall and shop. Her and I both agreed we needed to update our wardrobe a little. We both went into Victoria's Secret. I got some new bras and thongs, and some clothes pink. Tatum went all out and got a bunch of stuff. We just continue to shop.

~Ryland's POV~

Once they left I told everyone the plan. My idea was to go up to the Hollywood sign and have a picnic with all of her favorite foods during sunset. Everyone would be hiding behind the sign so they could all see it go down. Then when we come home from the picnic have our room full of rose petals and candles. Then her favorite candies and snacks for a movie night. So Nick and went to the store to get everything I needed to make this night perfect.

"You really must like her if you are going all out for her." Nick said.

"You don't understand. I haven't stopped thinking about her since we bumped into her at the mall. I didn't even realize it was her at the sway party. I am going to marry her." I responded.

"Dude relax, you are 20 and she is still 18. I'm her cousin, I can have a say in this." Nick said laughing. I just laughed and and we continued to drive to the stores. Harley and Duston were going to try their best to make it to this. We finally got to the store. We went in and got a bunch of snacks. I also got a bunch of rose petals and some candles. "What food are you getting for the picnic?" Nick asked me.

"In-n-Out, and Chick-Fil-A. I was also thinking about stopping at starbucks to get her favorite coffee drink." I responded while I was checking out.

"Good idea, she would love that." Nick said laughing. We grab the bags of stuff and drive back to the house. I set everything up in our room that needed to be set up. I grabbed and blanket and a basket and go and put in my car. I then go back up to our room. I take a quick shower. After I got out of the shower, I dried off then put some khaki pants, a t-shirt, then a flannel over that. I went to the closet grabbed a hoodie for Mckinlee, because I figure she was going to get cold. I sat in my bed for about and hour and half until I had to leave to go get the food. I texted Tatum to tell her I was leaving to go get the food. She said that she was going to leave the mall in 30 minutes to bring Mckinlee up to where I was going to be.

~an hour later~

I finally make it up to the sign, I set everything up. Mckinlee and Tatum are about to be here. Then everyone is about 10 minutes behind them. I was starting to get nervous. I take a deep breath when they pulled up. I look at the car, Mckinlee is blindfolded she is probably freaking out. Tatum parked the car and turned it off. Then I walk over to the car, I grab Mckinlee's hands while Tatum talks to her and leads her to the blanket.

"Okay, Now sit down Kinz." Tatum said then walked away. Once Tatum walked away everyone showed up. They were all there to see me ask her out, then they were going to leave.

"T what the fuck can I take this blindfold off?" Mckinlee said freaking out. Nick looked at me and nodded meaning it was time. I take her blindfold off sitting next to her. "Where are we T?" she says then looks at me and gets a huge smile on her face.

"Come here." I said giving her my hand to grab. She grabs it and I lead her more towards the hill so we can see the sunset better. "You look stunning." I said while we were standing there.

"Awe stop, you are so sweetie bestie." She said

"How about we change that bestie to something else." I responded back.

"What do you mean Ry?" She said.

"How about you call me boyfriend, and I call you girlfriend." I said looking at her with a smile.