Eleven

I wake up and it's almost 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Ryland isn't in bed with me. I checked my phone and I didn't have any text messages from anyone so I decided to just get up and go take a shower. After my shower I put on high waisted shorts with a belt, a white bralette, and a see through white crop top. I brushed my hair and let it air dry today. I put some mascara on and grabbed my phone to go downstairs.

"Hey sis," someone said when I walking downstairs. I look up and it was Duston.

"Hey Dust, what are you doing here?" I asked going over to hug him.

"Harley and I wanted to come over and hang out with you and nick." Duston said.

"Oh okay, where is Harley?" I asked.

"I think she is talking to chase." He responded.

"Come with me." I said. He nodded and followed me to the master bedroom with nick and chase sleep. I walk into the room and Harley is leaning on his desk and chase is sitting in his chair. They are flirting. "Yo bitch." I said walking over to Harley and Chase. Nick wakes up out of fear.

"What tell kinz. Why did you wake me up." Nick said freaking out.

"Relax yourself. We got an almost 18 year old flirting with my 16 year old sis." I said back giggling. Harley runs over and hugs me.

"Sorry." Chase said in fear.

"Nah it's chill I don't care. Who am I to speak anyway. I'm 18 dating a 20 year old." I said laughing.

"Wait when did Harley and Duston get here?" Nick asked getting out of bed.

"We got here about 15 minutes ago. We came to hang out with our cousin and sister." Duston spoke up.

"Word! Let me shower then we can chill." Nick said then ran to the bathroom with a change of clothes. We all laugh.

"Duston and I will be downstairs. Don't be stupid you two." I said while Duston and I left the room.

~an hour later~

Finally Nick and Harley came downstairs. "You guys want to go to target?" I asked. We all agreed. Once we arrived we kinda fooling around. I decided to do some shopping while we were there. I got some food and some bathroom stuff that is needed. After we were finished shopping we went back to the house. We hung out for the rest of the day at the house. Later on Harley and Duston left. I went up to mine and Ryland's room. I finally saw Ryland for the first time today. "Well hello there boyfriend." I said running and jumping on top of him while he laid in bed.

"Hello there girlfriend," he said giving me a kiss. "How was your day?" He asked me.

"It was good. How was yours?" I responded to him.

"It was good kind of just hung out around the house." He said.

"Sounds like fun. I haven't seen you all day. It was weird." I said hugging him tightly.

"I know it was very weird. I was lonely all day. How about tomorrow we spend the day doing fun stuff." Ryland responded back.

"Sounds perfect!" I said giving him a kiss. I then went to the closet and changed into some work out leggings and a sports bra. I went over to my night stand and grabbed my airpods.

"Where you going?" Ryland asked.

"I'm going on a run." I said, "I'll be back in a little bit." He nodded and I left and went on a run.

~about two hours later~

Today I went on about a 5 mile run. When I got back I was greeted by a camera. "So we did some redecorating." Thomas said from behind the camera. I look in the living room and it's filled with trampolines.