Twenty

I woke up at 6:30 and decided to go on a run, I got ready then left. All I could think about was the photo shoot and if the company liked me. If they liked me they would put me in their magazine, their website. This is something I needed to set off my career.

~about five hours later~

I finished my work out, I ate some breakfast then went up to my room to shower. I picked out some black dress pants with a white top and some heals. After the shower I changed then brushed and blew dried my hair.  I then curled my hair, then did some mascara, highlight and lip gloss. I then grabbed my phone, keys, and purse to go to Lisa's office. We are trying to find me an assistant. I walk downstairs and all the guys are in the living room goofing off. "Bye guys I'm going to see my manager." I said before leaving. They all yelled bye. I got in my car and drove to the agency.

~an hour later~

I walked into Lisa's office when she called me in. "Hi sweetie," Lisa said when I walked in, I went to go shake her hand but she went to hug me so I hugged her back.

"Hi Lisa!" I responded back. She gave me a run down of how the interviewing process works. The first girl came in, then we started to interview her.

~a few hours later~

Finally after a bunch of great of girls, I found the one to work for me. Her name is Victoria, Victoria and her friend Riley just moved here from New Jersey. I called her on the phone to tell her she got the job.

Phone call:

V: Hello?

M: Hi, is this Victoria?

V: Yes it is, may I ask who is calling?

M: Oh sorry. This is Mckinlee Austin, we just had the meeting not that long ago.

V: Hi Miss.Austin!

M: Awe, Please call me Mckinlee or Kinz, but I would like to offer you the position as my assistant if you are still interested of course.

V: Oh my god, thank you so much! I would love to be your assistant!

M: Perfect, keep my number and I will get in contact with you later tonight.

V: Okay thank you again!

End of Phone Call

After a little longer I was told the bikini company loved my photos, so my pictures will be used and seen every where. They want me to be the face of their company, so I agreed. They are allowing me to work with others while in contract with them, Lisa says this is a great idea so I agreed to do it.  Lisa then gave me a printed copy of all the pictures we took. I said my good byes then left. I went to my car and drove to the hype house to see everyone since I haven't seen them since before Hawaii. Only took me like a half an hour to get to the house, when I pulled in I grabbed the pictures from the seat, I took the ones of Ryland and I and put them on the bottom. I walked up to the door and opened it. Kouvr and Addison saw me open the door and ran to me and brought me into a hug. "Where is everyone?" I asked them.

"Scattered around the house." Addison said.

"Okay, I am going to go find everyone that is upstairs, can you girls get everyone from down here and meet in the living room?" I asked them and we all nodded and went our separate ways. I went up to Ryland's room first, I heard him playing video games. I walk in the door, "Hey, I have a surprise for you." I said and he turned around.