Eighteen

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning. The limo was picking up Ryland first. Nobody knows that Ryland is going with us. Him and I want to keep this as lowkey as possible. I texted Ryland good morning. He answers back. Nick is the only one who knows that Ryland is coming with me. He is going to cover for him. I get out of bed, I go to the bathroom and brush my hair and then my teeth. After that I put my hair in a messy bun. I put a hoodie on and some gym shorts. I put sneakers on and my glasses. I pack the extra things I need. By the time I was finished it was 6:15. I brought my stuff downstairs by the door. I then went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I sat at the table while I ate the apple. About 15 minutes later all the guys come downstairs to say good bye and to wish me luck.

A few minutes later Mrs.Fletcher and the limo show up. Mrs Fletcher came up and knock on the door. "You ready super model?" She said smiling.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said grabbing my bags and going out on the porch. The driver comes and takes my bags from me and puts them in the trunk. I turn around and face the guys, "good bye boys. Love you all! Don't burn the house down." I said. They all run and give me a group hug. Mrs.Fletcher and I walk to the limo. We get in and I see a half asleep Ryland. "Hi baby." I said to him.

"Hey." He said with a huge smile on his face. We then start to drive to the airport.

"Okay, we will be staying at a resort. You guys with have your own little cottage right on the beach. I will be staying at the cottage next to you guys. The shoots will be right on the beach where our cottages are. We are flying by private jet." Mrs.Fletcher says as we arrived at the airport. Someone brings a cart to the limo. Ryland and I put our hoods up and grabbed our carry ons. "Looks like there is a lot of paparazzi here. I was prepared for this so I have guards. Coming. Keep your heads down." Mrs.Fletcher said. We nod.

We get out of the limo and walk into the airport. They blocked off a path for us. We still had a little time before the jet took off so Ryland and I go to Starbucks. After we order our drinks, we get ours drinks and go sit by our gate. I was sitting there drinking my coffee and Ryland was taking pictures of me. "Ry stop." I said smiling.

"Why you look so cute?" He asked smiling.

"Awe thank you, but don't post anything." I said taking a sip of my drink. Shortly after that we got on our flight.

~six hours later~

I was woken up by Ryland kissing my forehead. "We are here, time to get up." He then says. I nod then get up and stretch. I grab my bag and phone. I jump in front of Ryland to walk off the jet. Mrs Fletcher is already off and getting our car to come to the jet. Ryland puts his hood up again to stay hidden. Once we get off the jet he grabs my hand and we walk to the car and drive to the cottage.

After about 20 minutes we arrived at the cottage. We bring out bags in. Then Mrs.Fletcher goes to her cottage. Ryland and I walk in and it's the cute little place.

The Cottage: