Three

For some reason this morning I woke up at 6:15am. I decided to go to the gym. I got up and put on some work out clothes and put my hair in a ponytail. I grab my beats, keys, wallet and phone. I put on my sneakers. I go downstairs, grab a water bottle and then a apple. I go to the car and play my music. I eat my apple while I drive to the gym, finally get there and start my work out.

~one and half hours later~

I finish up at the gym and head home. When I get home my family is downstairs eating breakfast. I grab an banana to eat. I go and stand in the dining room where they are eating, "I just want you guys to know that I got in contact with nick and I will be hanging out with him today."

"When the hell did you do this?" asked my dad.

"Last night. I have lost 18 almost 19 years with a cousin I didn't know that I had, so I decided it was time for me to make up lost time. Harley and Duston will be coming with me next time." I responded. My dad rolled his eyes at me. I knew he was pissed but I am old enough to do my own thing. After that little conversation I went upstairs to my bedroom. I plugged my phone in while I pick an outfit out for today. I picked out some camouflage pants with a black crop top. When I was getting ready to go in my bathroom to get ready my mom comes in the door.

"Hi sweetie," she says.

"Hi mom, what's up?"

"I just came to see if you were okay after what happened between you and your dad."

"Yeah I am fine, I am just annoyed that he doesn't want me to see Nick after I was kept from my only cousin my age for almost 19 years." I said.

"I completely understand, you dad doesn't yet. I will talk to him, but I want you to have a great time, keep me updated though." She says before she leaves the room. "I will don't worry." I yell after her. Before I got in the shower I texted nick.

Nick Austin.

M: Hey nick, it is me Mckinlee. If it is alright I will be over in about two hours.

N: Hey Mckinlee! Yeah that is good, Just so you know I live at the hype house, so a lot will be going on

N: lol see you then tho

M: Mckinlee liked your messages

End of Texts

After that I got into the shower. When I was done I got out and dried off and put on my outfit. I wrapped my hair in the towel. I went back into my room to check my phone. I then picked out my high top nike air forces to wear. I put them on. I went back into the bathroom. I brushed and blew dried my hair. I decided to go with my natural straight hair today.  I went into my room and put on some mascara, then grabbed my keys, wallet and phone then ran downstairs and said my byes.  I then texted Nick to tell him I was on my way. On my way there I stopped at starbucks and got a pink drink then continued my drive.

~Nick's POV~

I have known about Mckinlee and her family since I was about 5 years old. I have always wanted to reach out but I never did. Finally I get to meet at least one of my cousins. I told the house that she was coming over. I remember running into Mckinlee and Harley at the mall. I was with Ryland and Tony. She bumped into Ryland, he hasn't stopped talking or thinking about her. The house doesn't know that it is Mckinlee from the sway party, they just know its my cousin coming over.

"Yo nick, this cousin of yours hot?" a bunch of the guys asked.

"Um...I don't know she is my cousin." I respond. Once I said that she texted me saying here. Here goes nothing. I go towards to door. I wait for her to get out of her car and I go outside on the porch.