Twenty Three

I woke up on the couch to a knock on the door. I got up and went over to the door. I opened it and it was Nick, Harley, Duston, and Ryland. "What are you people doing here so early." I said yawning.

"Kinz it's 11:30." Nick said sitting at the counter.

"Oh my god is it really." I said in shock.

"NICK! SHUT UP IM SLEEPING!" Tatum yelled from the floor next to the couch.

"Tatum shut up and get up," I said to her as I went to Ryland and gave him a hug. "What are you guys doing here anyway." I asked all four of them.

"I'm here for my key that's pretty much it." Ryland said.

"Us three want to hang out with you." Harley said.

"Awe my sister, brother and cousin all miss me!" I said giving them each a hug.

"Get off of me," Nick said laughing.

"Okay, give me an hour and I'll be ready to do whatever you guys want. Nick and Ryland can show you two around. Victoria, Riley and Tatum wake up!" I said then ran upstairs.

~an hour later~

I was finally ready to go out, the girls were all eating food. Ryland left before I got in the shower. "Okay I'm leaving, please don't burn the house down." I said to the girls.

"We won't, don't worry Kinz," Tatum says eating her waffles. I shake my head and grab my keys, purse and phone.

"You guys ready?" I asked Harley, Duston and Nick who were sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Yes! Let's go to the mall!" Harley yelled jumping off the couch. We walk out the door and I lock it behind us. We walk to nick's car because he is driving today.

~Tatum's POV~

Thank god Kinz asked me to move in because Tony and I are going through a hard time. I figure since Kinz was going to be gone all day Victoria, Riley and I could go to sway and hang out with the guys. I haven't hung out with Griffin in a long time. "Girls we are going to sway so get ready." I said and they looked at me confused.

"Shouldn't we ask before we show up?" Riley asked.

"Usually yes, but Griffin is like my brother so it's fine. I'll text him when we are on our way." I said putting my dish in the dishwasher. I go up to my room and pick out a pair of blacked ripped jeans with a cropped t shirt. I take a quick shower. I get out blow dry then straighten my hair. I put on some natural make up and then grab my phone, keys and wallet.

After about 15 minutes of waiting on the other two they were finally ready. We walked out the door and I locked it. As we walked to my car I texted griffin.

Tatum Smith
Hey Griff! I'm coming over with Victoria and Riley. I don't know if you ever met them but they are Kinz and I's new roommates. Be there in about 20.

Griffin Johnson
Kk! See you girls soon!

I put my phone away and we get in my car. I then start to drive to the house.

~20 minutes later~

I pull up to the house and we get out. Nick bean is outside with a cake. "Hey nick, what you got there?" I asked walking up to him. Bryce then opened the door.

"I have a cake for josh!" Nick said showing me the cake.

"Oh shit." Bryce and I said looking at the cake. We walked in the house and nick put the cake in the kitchen and went to get josh. Griffin was in the kitchen when we walked in so I went and gave him a hug.