{1}

"Yes mum, I'm safe. I love you too. Thank you."

You said taking breaks in between every statement, while your mum was constantly telling you to be safe, and that she loved you.

Today was finally the day. You were finally eighteen years old.

Because you were legally an adult, you wanted to get something that you've wanted since you were a little girl.

A tattoo.

There was a tattoo parlour just around the corner

TBP

You weren't exactly sure what the name meant. But it had decent ratings and it had some of the most talented tattoo artists in history.

You weren't sure what made them so popular but you were intrigued to find out.

You placed your phone in your white prada bag. You clipped it closed and rested it on your shoulder.

You slipped $450 into your purse as well, just in case.

You headed towards the front door when something hit you.

You quickly whipped your head around and ran towards the counter.

You opened the top drawer near the sink and noticed your key chain, it was a long, pink tassel.

You picked it out and wrapped your keys in your hand.

Now you can actually leave.

You placed on some flats that went along with your outfit.

You were wearing a pink and white plaid dress with a white long sleeve underneath. The flats were white.

Your long brown hair was flowing half way down your back.

You ran over to your little white BMW 2 series and opened the door.

You sunk into the drivers seat, placing the key in the key hole and turning it to start the engine.

You took your bag off of your shoulder and placed it on the passenger seat.

You waited patiently for your garage door to open, tapping the wheel finger by finger.

After the garage door was fully up, you put your foot down on the accelerator and went on your way.

Luckily, the tattoo shop was only 20 minutes away. So you shuffled your playlist and sung your little heart out.

When you arrived in the parking lot, you checked your bag to make sure you had enough money in your purse.

It was time

I hope you guys enjoy this storyyy :')