{3}

You saw a few tattoos that you enjoyed. But there was only one that really popped.

It was a snake with red roses and vines surrounding it.

If you wanted to darken up a little then you'd have to try something completely different.

"Um.. I'll take that one if you don't mind?"

You pointed to the snake design. It was at the top of all the other designs, as if it was trying to be hidden.

You were too short to reach it so the boy had to get it for you.

He picked it off the wall and smiled. He turned around and headed towards the tattoo rooms.

You followed him as he walked down a long hallway.

"How come the hallway is so long?"

The boy smiled at you and looked over his shoulder, now looking at you

"You're getting tattooed but Jungkook. He doesn't like being near everyone else. His introverted you could say. His rooms all the way up the back."

You opened your mouth and nodded. Mouthing the word 'oh'

When we finally reached the door at the end of the long corridor the guy knocked on it a few times

"Come in."

You heard a manly and raspy voice say, followed by a few coughs.

The guy opened the door quickly

"Ah hey Taehyung!"

You saw a guy with tattoos all over his body walk up to the blue haired boy, that was obviously named Taehyung, and give him a high five into a quick hug.

You looked at the guy and gave him quite an awkward smile.

You awkwardly looked at Taehyung as he handed the tattoo to the tattoo artist

"Hyung why the fuck was this on the wall of designs?"

Oh no. You blew it.