{2}

Your small, fragile hands were shaking as you pushed the door open.

You jumped a little at the bell ringing to signify the workers that a customer has entered the parlour.

A pale boy with black and blonde stranded hair looked up from his phone and straight towards you.

You looked around, you were surprised none the less, it wasn't really your style.

You were a soft, happy girl. Not exactly into the dark stuff. But that's what got you hurt every time.

Maybe it's time to switch it up a little. That is kind of what this tattoo is for..

You realised you were stopped when the boy popped a bubble with his chewing gum.

You jerked your head over in his direction and gave him a little smile.

You grabbed the chains of your bag and walked over to the counter that the boy was sitting behind.

"Can I help you?"
He said smirking. He could probably tell this wasn't exactly your scene.

A girl dressed like this

In a place looking like this

"Uh... I'd like a tattoo please."

You carefully looked at the name tag, your eyes squinting

It read
Yoongi/Suga

His skin was definitely as white as sugar that's for sure. But why there was no 'R' ? You weren't so sure.

You watched him pull down a string that was attached to the roof that rung a definitely different sounding bell.

The one that you heard when you walked in was happy, cheerful and energetic.

This one was crazily worrying. Like something you'd hear in a fire station.

Next you saw a light blue haired boy. He came out from tassels leading into a room behind a wall.

"Take her to look at some tatts."

Yoongi said pointing to a wall with his right hand, his left lighting a cigarette he slipped in his mouth when your eyes were fixed on the blue haired boy.

"Just this way"

He moved his hand as if he was signalling a pathway. You followed the boy over to a wall filled with heaps of designs. Literally thousands.

Okay Y/N. What ever you choose is on your body for the rest of your life.

Don't blow it.