{17}

Finally, you gained the ability to open your eyes, talk and move again.

You slowly opened your eyes to see Jungkook holding your hand with his forehead pressed against his hands.

"Jungkook.. Where am I?"

He quickly moved his head up and removed his hand

"Y/N! You're awake! You lost consciousness for three days... over a little bit of blood..."

You blinked and sat back

"I've never passed out for as long as three days and usually it's not actually because of blood... I can stand blood. It was probably because I hadn't eaten in days. Or my bodies not used to not practicing. But give me your hand again for a second"

He handed you his hand and you belt it flat palmed in yours, you could tell that he had gotten skinnier, and he was as pale as a ghost.

"Have you been eating?"

His eyes widened

"Um.. No.. I haven't eaten, slept or drank in three days... I was more uh.. focused on... you... and uh.. your health."

You smiled.

"Get the nurse in here and let's get out of here, me, you, your car, let's just drive for the rest of the day, we'll stop and get a lot of snacks, im talking four hundred dollars worth. I'll pay. I know a small house about five hundred kilometres from here. It's around two o'clock now, so if we leave within the next hour we can get there by 9 o'clock at the latest. We'll have nothing to worry about. I'll pay for gas and food. It'll be fun. Come on let's do it."

For the first time in what seemed a long time, he smiled, with pure, true happiness. This was a smile you've never seen coming out of him.

He nodded and ran out to get the nurse.