{4}

"I told you guys to keep this off the wall!! Not for random strangers to pick."

He was yelling at this point.. you were a little bit worried

"Because you can't keep it to yourself forever Jungkook. Just give it to her. It must of caught her eye for a reason."

He smirked at Jungkook before turning around and leaving.

Leaving you in an awkward situation, that's for sure.

He grabbed the files that you signed a few weeks ago because you had been planning this for years now.

"Listen, Y/N is it?"

You nodded.

"I need you to know that if you get this tattoo it will be known as the property of Jungkook. It won't be just any tattoo."

You gulped. Where is he going with this? You're not going to be his slave. That's for sure.

"Um.. alright"

You said nodding your head slightly. You were confused to say the least but you loved the tattoo.

He patted the chair that he was sitting in front of, basically meaning to sit there.

You took your bag off your shoulder and sat down on the chair.

"So, do you have a particular place you want it?"

You had already thought this out.

"My right arm, please."

When he heard you say that you wanted it on your right arm, he smiled, almost like he was pleased with your answer.

You carefully pulled up the sleeve of your right arm, slowly revealing where you wanted the tattoo.

You were shaking, you didn't know how much this was going to hurt.

"Y/N, it's okay. Don't freak out. It doesn't hurt that bad. If it does, squeeze my hand."

Does he do this with all of his patients?

"Oh um okay"

He put put his left hand, the right hand holding the tattoo gun.

Is it worth trusting him doing your tattoo one handed?