{5}

Even if you didn't trust him... it's too late now.

You were shaking, but at the same time ready for what was going to come next when you heard Jungkook chuckle

"What's so funny?"

He had his hand was about to touch your skin when he pulled away

"You're already squeezing my hand Y/N. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Now it was time to try and be different. Every time you were soft to anyone, they just hurt you later on down the track.

"Try me."

He raised his eyebrows

"Challenge accepted."

Next thing you knew you were feeling a crazy amount of pain.

You screamed and started waving your arms around, when your elbow came in contact with what felt like an eye.

You quickly stopped and covered your mouth with your hands.

"I am so so sorry!!"

"Fuck! That's going to bruise."

He yelled, causing doors to open from everywhere.

Oh no. You are in deep shit.

"Don't worry about it. Let's just get this over and done with."

He must of said it pretty loud, as you heard the doors to the rooms close again.

He said, picking the gun back up and continuing the tattoo. This time you knew what was going to happen, so you were ready for it.

After the tattoo was finally done, he wiped off the extract ink and gave you some instructions on how to care for it.

"Leave the bandage on for at least 24 hours, try and avoid as much sun as you can, wash it as much as you can after the bandage comes off and you should be good."

You nodded after every step, so that he was sure you were listening.

"Okay sounds good. How much will it be?"

He pouted, obviously thinking

"Well usually I'd charge $75 but because you chose a special tattoo, it'll be $35."

You both walked out the cashier area and payed for the new ink.

"Awesome! Bye guys!"

You said walking out of the tattoo shop and trying to get home as fast as you can to avoid direct sunlight.

But his words just kept playing in your head.

Property of Jungkook
Special tattoo

Have I done something that I'll regret?