{12}

You looked over to where the sound was coming from to see Jungkook, standing next to you with his right hand holding up a gun towards where the unpleasant people were sitting.

You looked over to where the other 4 men where to see them just sitting there. As if they were a robot and their power just got shut off completely.

You had your hands that were covered by your sleeves placed on either side of your ears. Trying to ignore any loud noises.

You looked up to see everyone else scattering out of the house, leaving you with 3 men you barely know, and 4 that you don't know at all.

"Jin! Hobi! Namjoon! Jimin! What did I say about not letting people in the house when I'm not home! You fucking morons!"

Well, that's a great introduction.

"Okay we didn't invite them first of all, second of all, who's this pretty face you bought into our house?"

A black haired boy with perfect lips and was quite small, headed towards you, placing one of your lose strands of hair behind your ear.

"Oh my god. Is this the girl that chose the tattoo?!"

He said, Jungkook looked at him and nodded.

"Yes, Jimin"

You whelped as this Jimin guy grabbed your wrist and pulled you outside.

You headed out the door and he stopped when he was at the edge of the pool.

He turned around and faced you.

Your eyes widened when you realised that his lips were on yours.

You pulled away before yelling

"What are you doing?!"

And running inside.

You ran into the kitchen, dusting off your hoodie when Jungkook looked at you with a beer in his hand.

"Did Jimin introduce himself?"

He said before taking a sip of his alcohol.

"I guess you could say that."