{24}

"Yes. That's all. Thank you."

You heard Jungkook say in between breaks.

"Okay. It'll be ready in 30 minutes. I'll leave to go get it soon. But until then..."

You watched him as he walked over to the stereo placed in the corner of the room, he plugged his phone into the aux chord and pressed shuffle on one of his playlists.

A slow song started playing. Butterflies starting swarming around your stomach. He walked back up to you and grabbed your hand in his.

"Let's just dance."

He pulled you closer to him, his surprisingly warm hand holding onto your back.

"I don't know how to dance Jungkook..."

He just chuckled

"Just follow me. I'm a great teacher."

So that's exactly what you did. The music taking over all of your bad thoughts, your eyes falling deeply into Jungkooks doe eyes, the moonlight blaring in through the window, you only had dim lights on.

This was the most beautiful thing that could have possibly happened.

He spun you around and dropped you to the floor, holding your back still, your hair flipping back. He pulled you back up, making you hit his chest. Your hair flipping back to your shoulder.

"I'm going to go and get the pizza now."

You nodded.

Your eyes widened.

"Jungkook.. can you stop by mini mart?..."

He turned around after unplugging his phone, looking confused

"Yeah, why, what do you need?"

You gulped. You were hesitant to ask but you had to now.

"Chocolate and pads."

You said with some surprising confidence that seemed to come out of no where.

"Oh, of course. I'll see you when I get back."

He said before pulling you into a hug and walking out the door.

What was the hug for?

And why did it make you feel safe?