{7}

As Taehyung rushed to get Jungkook you walked up to Yoongi who was still behind the counter, printing out more tattoo designs.

"What does Taehyung mean by couple tattoos? Me and Jungkook aren't a couple...''

Yoongi froze

"What do you mean you and Jungkook aren't a couple? You're not Jungkooks girlfriend?"

You gulped

"No.."

He pushed back on his chair, making it hit the wall behind him. He ran his hands through his hair, as if he was frustrated.

"Tae! Hyung stop! Hyung I have a custo"-

He stopped mid way through his sentence when he saw you slowly turn around and give him a little smile

"Hey.."

He just rolled his eyes

"Why is she still here?"

You coughed a little and itched your ear, avoiding awkward eye contact.

"Jungkook you gotta take the photo.."

He scoffed

"She ain't shit to me. She ain't shit to any of us. Some fuckhead put the design on the wall when y'all know why I didn't want anyone to have it. But whatever. Let's get it done with."

You followed them over to where they were waiting for you to take the photo.

You sat down next to Jungkook and the boys showed you what position the photo would be taken in.

You nodded before placing your small arm over Jungkooks bulky arm, waiting for them to take the picture.

"It looks so cool. You guys would be so cute as a couple."

You looked at Jungkook and he was looking pretty mad.

"Take the fucking photo Taehyung."

He nodded quickly and took the photo. He showed you the photo, it was actually pretty cute.

"Cute

"Cute. But can y'all explain why I keep getting ignored and looked at like I'm a bad person? Oh and why I shouldn't have chose the tattoo?"

Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung all exchanges looks before Yoongi walked over to the counter and wrote down an address on a piece of paper.

He walked back over to you and handed it to you

"Meet us here tomorrow night. Everything will be explained."

You took a deep breath and nodded.

Tomorrow night.

Easy.