CHAPTER 1

You yawned, staring at the scene that layed infront of you. A man was getting attacked by some low-key chill looking villains who did nothing but say 'Bruh'-

"Oi!" You called out, putting on your skeleton mask and jumping infront of the villains. "The fuck you tryna hurt this old man for? Explain yourselves or I'm gonna have to break my arm." You said lazily, too tired to even sound serious.

The leader blinked, laughing at you. "bRuH who even are you? Some kind of lame hero? yOU LOOK LIKE A KID-With boobs."

You groaned, sniffling dramatically and breaking your arm. "dOnT rEmInD mE I hAvE a vAgInA-" You immediately summoned a small knife and was boutta beat the shit out of them but nOoOo that hero KILLER Stain just hAd to come and kill these hoes.

"Okay, dude, you're stealing my bitches!" You huffed, folding your arms and glaring at the dude but hOo he sure do got that bOdY-

He just stared at you, holding his bloody ass sword. "I know." Your eyes twitched. "O k a y so d o n t!"

"It's not my fault you're too slow to kill them." He snickered, walking away. You gasp dramatically. "eXcUsE yOu mR.mY cHeMicAl rOmAnCe fAn- I'm not too sLoW, some days I'm just too tired to kill them or beat them up immediately!"

"Don't call me Mr. My Chemical Romance Fan you bitch-"

Both of you continued to bicker, unaware that the dude has already escaped and some hero was right infront of you both.

The hero cleared his throat, his eyebrows twitching. "Listen, could you guys stop fighting so I can hand you both over to the cops?"

You blink, slowly turning towards the dude. "Ever heard of mind your own business?"

"I'm sorry-"

"You should be-"

"I'm a hero it's my job to be in your buisness-"

"Fuck off-"

Before the hero could speak again, Stain lunged at him but you were quick to get that hero away. "Okay are you seriously a hero you couldve easily dodged tHaT."

Stain's eyes twitched. "Why the fuck are you helping this low skum bag?! He's only doing this for the money!"

"Someone's gotta feed the baby, man! Me- I'm the baby."

You rolled you eyes and just yeeted that dude out of the alleyway, was boutta attack Stain but that dude was to heavy so your bAcK-

"AH SHIT- MY BACK!"

"For fuck's sake, are you seriously a vigilante?"

"Surprisingly yeah. Very much a vigilante."

"I don't believe it-"

"Stare at the media, dude-"

"I can't without barfing-"

You glared at him and swung your skeleton sword at him but he caught it easily.

Both of you continued to fight until you just gave up. "oKAY OKAY ENOUGH I WANNA GO EAT I'M TIRED!" You huffed, raising your hands in surrender.

He raised an eyebrow, frowning. "You won't be hungry again cause you'll be de- She's gone." His eyes twitched.

HOO- Been a while since I made a fanfic. Now I'm i guess ready to aCtUaLlY continue a fanfic.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

~F