CHAPTER 6 {hotness warning}

"Well, shit." Chizome mumbled, staring at you while you're literally flirting with a rich ass old looking dude. He didn't know why but he felt like choking that rich ass old looking dude. And not in the kinky way.

It took you a few minutes to realise that was motherfucking S t a i n staring at you- Yeah, he's hiding his face using a hoodie and a facemask but you could easily tell because- I don't fucking know- Just go along with it-

You sweatdropped and just kissed your sugar daddy's cheek. "Be back, dAdDy~" Y e a h- You'd do anything for money- You stood right in front of Chizome, staring up at him and raising an eyebrow. "Could you sToP staring? If ya' want to fuck then give me money first."

He just stared at you, staring at your face because he respecc- He stayed quiet and just stared.

Oh yeah, I should describe what you're wearing. Some may not like it bUT TOO BAD- I'm sorry if you don't like it- Anywho, cOuGh- You're wearing a slightly ripped, tight ass edgy crop top, with tight ass, ripped shorts. You have no shame. Respecc what women wear. Respecc what anyone would wear tbh-

You snapped your fingers, huffing. "Oi!" You smirked. "I get I'm hot but it's getting annoying now."

He twitched and fInAlLy spoke, glaring at you with a light blush on his cheeks. "Shut up. I was just daydreaming."

You gasp dramatically and strike a s e x y pose. "About me~?"

"No."

You stare at him and huff. "Whatever. Going back to my sugar daddy, tEhE!~" His eye twitched at that "You do you." He's definitely following her-

You grin and walk over to your dAdDy, linking your arms with him and continue your flirting.

Chizome grumbled and watched from afar. He knows you'll immediately realise but oh well, he couldn't help it. There was just something that's burning in his chest, a need to just follow you and make sure you were safe.

He followed you for hours and you noticed but just ignored it. Not the first time someone was spying on you.

{WARNING! THIS PART WILL GET A BIT SEXUAL. READ IF YOU'RE COMFORTABLE! ;D}

After what seemed like forever, he followed you till you and your sugar daddy reached a rich ass looking mansion.

The old, richass dude whispered somethong in your ear and you grin, your eyes glinting. You took his hands and start dragging him to a room.

Chizome's eye twitched. Oh s h i t. Should he watch? DUH- This dumbass boutta get a boner from seeing how hot you are 😌💫

He climbed a tree and stared through the window. You just took off your crop top, s l o w l y. Exposing your chest and bra and you smile almost seductively at the sugat daddy.

The sugar daddy layed/sat on the bed, watching you with lustfilled eyes. And Chizome? hOo- He ran away- Couldn't handle the 💫 hotness.

He ran straight to the abandoned apartment he lives in. He wheezed, clutching his shirt. Yeah he's definitely jacking off tonight-

Oh and you? Yeah you're just fucking that sugar daddy- Of course you're top- Tehe-

Aha, hope you enjoyed this chapter! ;D