CHAPTER 2

You were just roaming in around the streets, wearing some panda hoodie you stole from someone.

You grin at the memory, walking blindly away from the crowd, all is good until you bump into someone's lower chest.

"Sorry." The dude mumbled, huffing and walking away.

You couldnt see the dude's face but his voice seemed familiar. You squinted at him then blinked. Maybe it's some bitch I fucked before.

You shrug and continue walking, immediately putting your hood on when you see police cars from afar. You pass by them, looking chill.

One of them squinted at you. It was literally a fucking dog- "Excuse me Miss?"

You stiffened then turned around, smiling up at the dog man oH sO iNnOcEnTlY. "Yeeees?"

"You're bag fell." He pointed at cOuGh definitely your bag. "Oh." You smiled, picking the bag up.

"You're also under arrest."

"The fuck-"

"Literally some voice and same smell as Skele-"

"Ew creepy ass fuck off-" You wheezed, immediately began running back into the crowd as the cops followed you. SHIT SHIT SHIT AAAAAAA I SHOULD'VE ATLEAST HAD A VOICE CHANGING SURGERY OR ATLEAST ACTUALLY USE A DIFFERENT SHAMPOO!

You began running faster when you got away from the crowd. You blink when you feel stinging pain. Someone had burned your arm.

"Okay listen Endeavor as much as my machosit ass loves this I rEaLlY don't wanna fight your op ass-" You huff, dodging a fire blast. "AND YOU RUINED MY HOODIE!"

"SHUT UP AND STAY STILL!" Endeavour growled, sending waves of fire towards you.

You hiss in pain, feeling your whole body burn. You bit your lip and decided to ignore the pain and began running. Fighting Endeavor is definitely a big no no. He's too strong.

You yelp as Endeavor decided it'd be a good idea to run towards you and break your arm. Yeah you're used to breaking your arm but breaking your arm while it's burning? No.

You growled and summoned a skele-sword, ignoring burning pain and you threw it at him to get him distracted. This bitchass indeed got distracted because that sword could've made him noseless-

You immediately run away and huff, growling and groaning. You ran into an alleyway far from the cops and Endeavor. Groaning, you lean against the wall, panting heavily and gulping.

God, your parents are gonna make a big deal if they found out you got injured badly. I can't go back like this! Too risky and they'll be worried as fuck. Shit...

You sigh shakily, dropping to the ground and gripping on your broken arm, your vision getting blurry.

All you saw next was a black and red dropping next to you then warmth.

Istg I'm too lazy to type 10000 words. Also, I'm sorry for the long wait for whoever sticked to this fanfic. Stay home, stay hygienic and safe everybody!