Chapter 8

You huffed, shaking and wiping the blood away from your mouth. Infront of you was your dad, glaring down at you. "Next time don't fucking fail." He grumbled, wiping the blood from his fists. You nodded your head vigorously, looking down in shame. 

He squinted at you then scoffed, walking away. "Disgrace." Your 5 siblings just looked away, staying quiet. You stood up, stretching as if this is a daily exercise. You then shot them a nasty glare. "Oi, stop staring ya' losers!"

The elder sibling glared at you aswell, smirking. "If you want me to stop staring then why don't you try punching me?'

"ARE YOU ASKING FOR A FIGHT BECAUSE I WILL FIGHT YOU YOU BITCH-"

"I AM ASKING FOR A FIGHT YOU S L U T-"

"G A S P-"

You and your britherbrother fought for hours. You both ended up getting beaten by your dad-

Anyways to the ☆hotness☆
Chizome was just walking in an abandoned park, it was midnight so there wasn't any teenagers twerking or lookinh for ghosts- He sat down in a bench, sighing and shoving his hands in his pockets. He's been thinking none stop about (Y/N). It's a n n o y i n g. Oh yeah he's also been getting boners while he's fucking fighting some hero- H o w? HE'S BEEN THINKING ABOUT Y O U!

Yeah, you're that hot.

He sighed, rubbing his forehead and grumbling. He perked up when he heard the sounds of crying. He frowned. He doesn't usually help but hey, anything to get distracted from Skelebi- IIIIIIt's Skelebitch. Crying. This is also great for his sadistic ass but also makes him mad to see you sad. He wants you happy, not sad.

He hesitated before walking towards you, kneeling down since you're sitting. You flinched, immediately wiping the tears and glaring at him. "What?!" His eyes softened and he sighed. "I'm not good in comforting people but uh.. D-Do you want to talk about it?"

You just glared, huffing and standing up. "There's nothing to talk about. I'm f i n e!" He frowned, standing up and staring down at you. "Great lie. Look, even if you don't want to tell me I-" He sighed. "I can get you distracted."
You paused, staring at him. "rEally? How you dumb bitch?"

"The fuck you mean how let's fucking talk you dumb whore--"

"mfjzkhgxlkgfglfivn fine you hoe-" You grumbled, sitting back down and looking away. Chizome smiled lightly, sitting down with you. At first it was awkward then you two began talking for hours. You two even have the same likes!
You guys really seem to get along... YOU'LL FUCK SOON AHAHAGAHDILYTPUGL- cOugh. ;D

Bibity bobity boo, chapter 8 is finished-