Chapter 7.

You busted in Stain's apartment without warning, making him immediately just point one of his kAtAnAs at you like haha I totally wasn't masturbating to you-

"Jesus dude it's just me-" You wheezed, moving away from his katana. You were wearing your vigilante or whatever outfit. You grin, pulling your mask off. "I just came here because I was bOred-"

He blinked then glared at you, putting his kAtAnA down. "The hell are you doing here?" He sighed, his eye twitching.

You shrugged, sitting down and taking out your phone. "Just wanted to talk to the celebrity-" You sniff then blink. "Were you jerking off-"

"Shut up-"

"Okay-" You wheezed, laughing lightly. "Sooooooooooo," You started, grinning at him. "Did you know that the league of bitches-"

"League of villains?"

"Shut up I'm the one talking here-"

"Right-"

"sHUT UP- A n y w a y s," You huffed, grinning once again. "Did you know that the league of bitches want to recruit you in their team?"

"Wha- N o?" He blinked, sitting down infront if you but fAr away. "Since when?"

"Since they heard about you- I mean no shock, you're fAmOuS." You giggled and he rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm not joining them."

"aHa! Sure, sure you do you.." You laughed lightlt, nodding. "They WERE gonna recruit me too-" He snorted at that and you shot him one of your nasty ass glares. "-but I kept on flirting with every legal person there-"

"Seems legit-"

"Oh by the way, I have to tell this to every person I meet." You took out a card and yawned. "I'm a registered sex offender-"

"What the fuck-"

You immediately began laughing, showing him the card that just said y͚̦̝͇̞̣̰̥̪͍͌̌̂̏̇̓̔̽͗̑͐͗̽̌ͭ̐͢ͅ҉̛͠e̴̷̴̵̶̢̡̛̙̭̦̋̌̎͐́ͯ̀̕̕͠͡͏s̨̹͚͔̓̈̈ͪ̋͛͐͐ͧ̚̕͝͠҉͡

"I'm just kiddiiiiing!" You laughed.

"I'm surprised this is a joke-"

"Oi-"

He smiled lightly but then it disappeared and he stood up. "Anyways, I got to go do my job now. Why did you even come here?" He rolled his eyes, grabbing his swords and knives and katanas and all that shit.

You shrugged, standing up aswell. "Was bOred and you're the only one I can talk to ever since-" You paused, frowning for a second then grinning again. "Oh well. Gonna go kill or save bitches too. Hopefully I'll bump into ya~"

"Oh god no it'll be a nightmare-"

"aAFAFSGAGAFAHAHAHAGWDJGYFZGNDMAJTEAUTE I'm amazing- Byyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-" And you busted out.

Stain smiled but then paused. "Oh fuck- AM I SERIOUSLY LIKING A DUMBASS?!" He immediately busted into his bathroom to barf-