CHAPTER 4

"Jesus woman, stop fucking screeching!" Stain huffed, covering your mouth. Your eyes twitched like bitch no i do whatever the hell i want- So you bit his hand and he immediately pulled his hand away, a disgusted look morphing on his face.

"Bitch." You glared at him, huffing. "lOoK, I'm literally fucking helping you so be motherfucking nice!" He sighed, rubbing his forehead.

You stared at him. "You look fucking nice. There now I'm fucking nice, happy?"

He blinked before chuckling, shaking his head. "Dumbass."

You look away, grumbling and sighing. "Give me my phone. I have a friend who can fix it."

Stain glanced at you then moved to say something but you immediately cut him off. "yEs i hAvE fRiEnDs-"

"Wow."

"Now give me my phone!"

He nodded, getting up and moving outside of the room and as soon as he left you sighed in relief. You can't stand being around people when you're in a weak state. It makes you feel like you're... Hopeless.

2 minutes have passed and he came back, handing you the broken phone that was cracked and burned.

You scrunch your nose, sighing. "Fucking Endeavor and his stupid edgy quirk.."

"You're one to talk." Stain rolled his eyes, sighing and leaning against the wall. You shot him a dirty look, scoffing. "Your quirk is edgier than mine!"

"I think skeletons are edgier than blood."

"Shut it."

You moved to ger up but winced in pain and Stain pushed you back to the bed, sighing. "Dumbass, you're literally injured."

"I KNOW THAT!" You snapped, your eye twitching. He raised an eyebrow, snickering. "Then what gave you the idea to move?"

"My brain, dumbass. Now are we just gonna stare at eachother and argue? It's getting boring. MY SUGAR DADDIES ARE WAITING!"

"Your what-" He blinked, staring at you. "How- How old are you, kid?"

You stare at him, huffing. "Do kids have boob?"

He blushed lightly but it immediately disappeared and he glared. "Are you 15? 14?'

"No, dumbass I'm 25."

He stared at you then immediately bursted out laughing, wiping the fake tears. "HA! YOU?! YOU'RE WAY TOO SHORT!"

Your face turned red from embarrassment and you glared daggers at him, growling. "S-SHUT UP! I AM 25!"

"Yeah, sure." He snickered and you raised the middle finger, huffing. "Anyways, what's your name?"

"Bitch, I'm a goddam vigilante."

"Yeah, no shit sherlock."

"Means I'm not telling you my name."

"Your vigilante name is stupid. Really? Skele? Very original."

"It's actually Skelebitch, dumbass." You corrected him, smiling proudly. "The media gave that vigilante name to me. I'm famous!~"

He rolled his eyes, huffing. "People like you who look for fame disgust me."

"If i wanted to be famous I would've just become a hero, i just so happened to have fans loving me." You huffed, grinning. "Who wouldn't? I'm amazing!"

"Your ego is bigger than Donald Trump's dumb lies."

"Shut it, Mr.My Chemical Romance fan."

FINALLY UPDATED AFTER WRITER'S BLOOOOCK! So, how was the chapter? I hope you had fun bondin' with Stain! Don't worry the love part will come soon. You just have to wait 5 more chapters, less or more, I don't fucking know. Goodbye now!

~F