CHAPTER 5

It's been like, 2 or 3 days since you've been stuck with Stain. You were asleep and Stain was staring at you.

Yeah, i know. Creepy.

He was staring at you because he was bored. Bored as fuck. Usually you were awake and you two would've been already arguing or just having a stupid staring contest.

You shifted in your sleep, grumbling and twitching. Stain raised an eyebrow, squinting at you. He then sighed and just moved to get up but then paused at the sound of whimpers.

Aha. No way- H e r? Whimpering? He'll record this and blackmail her-

Those whimpers soon turned to small gasps and it's as if she's trying to breath. He stared at her, feeling pity. He sighed and poked her cheek. "Oi! The hell you dreaming about? Are-" He sighed. "Are you okay?"

But what the fuck is he doing- She's sLeEpInG, she can't hear him!

He grumbled then just sat on the floor, watching her. He did look worried though. Dumb bitch. He thought. I thought I hate you.

After what seemed like forever-Which was literally 5 minutes- You shot up, gasping and panting, sweat dripping down your forehead. You grumbled, rubbing your eye then paused and slowly turned your head to Stain, who was just s t a r i n g.

"If ya' wanted to fuck you can just ask-"

His face immediately went red and he glared. "I don't fuck idiotic kids."

"I'm 25!"

"sUrE."

You scoff and look around, sighing. "What time is it?" You ask, layinh back down. "4:27 AM." He answered, still staring at you.

"Dude, I know I'm hot n' all but could you stop staring?" You shot him a nasty glare and he sighed. "You okay? You looked terrified for a second."

"Yeah, for a second." You looked away. "I'm fine, just some unreal, stupid nightmare."

"What was it about?" He leaned against the wall, closing his eyes. You stare at him before shrugging. "About my parents."

He opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Abusive parents?"

You grin, shaking your head. "No. My parents are the BEST! It was just a nightmare. Not real." You smile then stand up, stretching and ignoring the pain. "Now I'll go."

He sighed. "No. Your inj-"

"Fuck my injuries." You huff, smirking. "I got sugar mommies and daddies to fuck and get money from~"

He stared at you. "Get out-"

"Gladly-"

You took your broken ass phone and your cool ass skull mask, putting it on. Then you just open the window which wAs locked but aha you and your strong yes arms just easily broke it.

"My window-"

"tEhE-"

You hesitated but sighed and gave Stain a genuine, small smile. "Thanks, My Chemical Romance fan."

He stared at you and scoffed. "No problem. Now get out-"

"yEET-" You yeeted yourself out the window like the dumbass bitchass queen you are.

Stain couldn't help but smile.

"Dumbass, she'll fucking die soon."

W o w. I u p d a t e d. After like weeks or months idfk- I'll try to update as much as I can and I hope you guys enjoyed this stupid ass chapter! b yyyyeeeee

~F.