CHAPTER 3

You groaned in pain, your eyes fluttering open. "W-Wha- Oh fuck." You huffed, getting up until a hand pushed you back to bed.

You blink, raising an eyebrow then looking up. "Oh. The fuck I thought you wanted me dead-"

There stood in front of you none other than Stain. His eyes twitched and he huffed, glaring at you. "Shut up and be grateful."

You huff, laying back down. "Why didn't you kill me?"

"Because." He answered, giving you just plain cereal. "Wow." You blink. "Thanks. You're such a great cook-"

"Shut up and eat, don't make me regret this more-"

You rolled your eyes and began eating the cereal, ignoring the pain from your arm. He kept glancing at you, and you being you, you decided to say some shit. "Okay I get it I'm hot. Compliment me with your eyes more." You winked, grinning.

His cheeks turned red for just a second and he immediately glared at you, scoffing. "I'm not complimenting you with my eYes." He rolled his eyes, looking away. "I'm just making sure you don't make a mess."

"Wow, so caring." You chuckled, sighing. "And uh.. Thanks."

"Are you being sarcastic again or are you just actually saying a genuine thank you?"

"I'm actually genuine, dumbass."

He smiled for a few second then it immediately dropped. He stood up, stretching. "I'm gonna go now."

"That's great, I'm gonna go too-"

"No!" He immediately said, huffing. "You uh.. You can't go out when you're injured."

"You're speaking to someone who breaks their bones on a daily basis."

He shook his head, grumbling and sitting back down. "Fine then. I'm not leaving and you're not leaving until you're better."

You twitch, raising an eyebrow. "Why're you being so nice all of a sudden?"

"Shut up and continue eating the cereal."

"Whatever."

You rolled your eyes then finished eating the mmmmmm cereal. You stared at him, obviously bored. He stared back.

"What?"

"I'm bored."

"It's not my fucking problem."

"Where's my phone?"

"Broken."

You screeched-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm sorry this chapter is short, I'm already running out of ideas. I still hope you enjoyed this Chapter