𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔢𝔰 - 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 - 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦
❁︎𖣘︎❁︎

MILO LOOKED AROUND BEFORE SLOWLY MAKING HIS WAY FORWARD, Audrey was mumbling to herself as she tried to fix Mole's engine. She grumbled to herself, diving further into the machinery before finding the problem. Milo tried to point something out but Audrey wasnt exactly listening.

"Looks like the Roders shut!" Audrey announced as she came out from the truck. (Name) aimlessly wondered over, having nothing else to do. Audrey pointed a gloved finger at her before nodding on Milo's direction. "Make sure he doesn't touch anything." She sent a glare towards him before walking away.

"Yes ma'am!" (Name) yelled after her, laughing slightly when Ausrey sent her a rude gesture in return. She turned back to Milo to see him halfway in the truck. "Uhh, what are you doing?"

Milo jumped, his head hitting a low pipe that was above him. He came out rubbing the back of his head.

(Name) sent him a sheepish smile, "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. You alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, fine, fine," Milo dismissed as he released his head and puffed his chest out. His manly act didn't get him far as (Name) had seen his bright pink cheeks. His posture dropped when he saw the look he was receiving. He smiled before gesturing to the machinery. "I, um... may I?"

(Name) shrugged. "Sure, Audrey can fix just about anything so long as you don't mess up too bad." She said smiling cheekily.

Milo smiled in return as he turned back to the truck. (Name) leaned forward to see what he was up to. Milo twisted a few knobs, pulled a lever forward a d then backward before grabbing a spanner and hitting a pipe with it - twice.

The engine made a smooth, roaring sound as the huge pipes on top of the truck erupted with white clouds, not black.

Audrey rushed over, gently shoving (Name). "I thought I told you to watch him!"

"I was!" (Name) said, blushing slightly under Audrey's suggestive raised brow.

She turned back to Milo, "What did you do?"

Milo smirked, cracking his knuckles as he leaned against the truck, acting 'cool'. "Y'know, the boiler in this baby is a HUMAK Model - P54, Struck-8 13. Now, we've got the 14 back at the Meuseum, the heating course on the back has always been - y'know - a little, temperamental. So sometimes you gotta, y'know" -- Milo hit his palm with his fist -- "Boom. Persuade them a little."

(Name) cocked her head to the side - not understanding half of the things Milo said but she smiled and nodded when Milo turned to look at her. Audrey, however, wasn't as impressed.

She shoved him off of the vehicle, "Yeah, yeah, thank you very much!" She shut the back of the truck and turned to Milo, her fost raising, causing him to flinch. "Two for flinching," She said before hitting his shoulder twice. She turned to (Name) but the girl dodged both swings. Audrey sent her a playful glare - she would get her one day.

Whilst (Name) was distracted, Milo frantically rubbed his arm, surprised at how much force someone as small as Audrey could cause.

❁︎𖣘︎❁︎

GAPING AT THE ODD STRUCTURE THAY HUNG FROM THE CAVE'S CEILING, (Name) turned to Milo, seeing if it was important, or even if it was meant to be there. She was t questioning his skills but she was beginning to frow bored, how much longer until they found the lost city? Though she supposed it wouldn't really be a famous 'lost' city if it was easy to find.

"This is it," Milo said, stabbing the page with his finger in triumph. "Its gotta be."

"Alright we'll make camp here."

(Name) smiled, thankful for the rest as she moved to the back if her truck, dragging out her tent. She struggled slightly as once it fell out and hit the ground it was a lot harder to get it to move.

"Here you go Dr.," Dr. Sweet said enthusiastically as he lifted the tent up and held it out for her to take.

"Thank you, Dr.," She said, smiling at their use of 'Dr.'. She held her hands out to accept the help. But when Sweet placed the tent in her grip, her legs nearly buckled. She forced a smile at him, getting one in return before he turned and walked away. (Name) tried to follow suit, but the weight of her tent was weighing her down and caused her to become unbalanced. As a result, she fell forward, the tent dropping from her grip as she failed about in mid air. A hand on her wrist stopped her from hitting the ground and helped her back onto her feet.

(Name) looked up, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment when she saw that Milo had helped her. He had an expression that resembled something in between concern and amusement.

She cleared her throat as Milo's grip dropped from her wrist. "Sorry, I, uh, lost balance."

"No need to apologise," he smiled as he walked to her tent. (Name) watched in worry - Milo was practically a stick and if he could pick it up when she couldn't?

But, he only lifted up one side and looked at her. When she wasn't catching on, he rolled his eyes fondly. "C'mon, I'll help you lift this tent on the condition that we'll come back so you can help me with mine."

"Deal!"

A while later and all the tents were set. Audrey placed a hand on her shoulder when she began to stare at the ceiling again. "Why is it glowing?"

Mole suddenly appeared next to them as he scoffed, waving his hand dismissively. "Ach, it is a natural sauce fossil."

Vinny glared at ot as he pointed at it accusingly. "That thing - it's going to keep me up all night. I know it."

And then, much to the team's excitement, a bell rang out and a voice followed. "Come and get it!"

The shared looks of disgust as they begrudgingly began to head towards the source, the smell of vomit finding their noses.

𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐚! 𝐈 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐨𝐢.